The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need massive help setting up Voluum..

John.

affiliate
Hello, I need help in setting up Voluum.

First of all, I'm using Voluum as a tracking solution, MaxBounty as a CPA Network and LeadImpact as my Traffic sources and I haven't found any information as to how I can combine all three.

For a starter, I have 5 landers that I want to test, but I don't know what code to add on them. There's a click URL in the setup, but it's always the same link and it doesn't work out when I paste it on all my landers.

2nd, I don't understand my campaigns link. I'm using 5 LP's and it gives me a link to send traffic randomly to one of them, I don't need that since I'm already using these landing pages with the traffic source. (I bid on keywords/URL, visitors see a pop-up, click on it then get redirected to my CPA offer affiliate link).

3rd. On Maxbounty, I entered : https://(My_Custom_Number).voluumtrk.com/postback?cid=#s2# in the Callback code section (From a tutorial I found online and I have no idea what s2 is for), and nothing in Sub-Id because I had no idea what to put.

4. On LeadImpact I selected the : Keyword -Passthrough option, because I think this will show the keywords that were clicked on here.

5. I have no idea how to make it so that I can see the prices I paid on LeadImpact and get them to show on Voluum.

Basically even though I read a lot I didn't understand a lot as the documentation is very limited, this is all new to me and there were not any tutorials about Voluum+Maxbounty+LeadImpact.

Hopefully someone can help me sort all of this out.

Thank you have a great day :)

For setting up leadimpact as traffic source..use the token %keyword% as shown in the image below. while setting up the campaigns, don't tick the keyword pass through option. If you are using keyword passthrough, then don't add the token %keyword% at the end of your campaign url.

qtcxrWM.png

For adding maxbounty offers, simple copy the code till S1= and append {clickid} at the end on voluum while adding the offer. After you are done, add your server to server callback pixel on maxbounty and replace the token with s1 and payout.. Thats it you are done, and the conversions will show up..

NOTE:- If you are adding server to server callback pixel on maxbounty with payout tokens, then set your offer payout to auto while adding the offer.

Hope it helps... If you have any other query.. PM me.

For setting up leadimpact as traffic source..use the token %keyword% as shown in the image below. while setting up the campaigns, don't tick the keyword pass through option. If you are using keyword passthrough, then don't add the token %keyword% at the end of your campaign url.

qtcxrWM.png

For adding maxbounty offers, simple copy the code till S1= and append {clickid} at the end on voluum while adding the offer. After you are done, add your server to server callback pixel on maxbounty and replace the token with s1 and payout.. Thats it you are done, and the conversions will show up..

NOTE:- If you are adding server to server callback pixel on maxbounty with payout tokens, then set your offer payout to auto while adding the offer.

Hope it helps... If you have any other query.. PM me.

Can you explain how I can get the costs from LeadImpact directly to Voluum? This way I can see the costs for each KW, LP, ROI and all that stuff?
Also, I put my traffic source like in the screenshot you showed, where do I see what keywords where used in the Voluum platform, I can't see what tab it is?

Thanks a lot!

by clicking this variable option, you will be able to see the keywords.
lIwDf9T.png

For adding cost, just add the cost as CPC to whatever country you are targeting while setting the campaign. If you are targeting USA, then put 0.015 in CPC option.

by clicking this variable option, you will be able to see the keywords.
lIwDf9T.png

For adding cost, just add the cost as CPC to whatever country you are targeting while setting the campaign. If you are targeting USA, then put 0.015 in CPC option.
Alright, I think i'll be good after those last 2 questions!
I have 5 landers that I want to test, but I don't know what code to add on them. Should I just add the click URL that is in the setup? Meaning that when the user sees my pop-up from LeadImpact and clicks on it, he will get sent to that click URL (which is redirected to my MaxBounty offer).

2nd, I don't understand my campaigns link. I'm using 5 LP's and it gives me a link to send traffic randomly to one of them. However, LeadImpact doesn't allow LP rotation, so I guess I would need a unique link for every LP, is there a way to do this without having to create 5 campaigns with 1LP each for the same campaign?

MI
Back