The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Landing Pages for Adult and Dating Niche

adidam

Hello,

I am trying PPC with POF/Facebook Ads or Bing and I need Landing Pages to start with so that I can link my CPA Offer at the second step.

Please let me know where can I get these HQ Landing Pages.

Thanks a lot

Well, Thanks :D

Let me know if I can directly add CPA Offer Email Box to this landing page? So that there is no need of Second Step.

You'll gonna do the iframe thing right? It is not accepted by some networks. Ask you AM if they will allow it.
I did it before but some offers are using some redirect thing so you can't really tell if the right box is in the right place. Anyways, ask your AM if its ok with them.

You'll gonna do the iframe thing right? It is not accepted by some networks. Ask you AM if they will allow it.
I did it before but some offers are using some redirect thing so you can't really tell if the right box is in the right place. Anyways, ask your AM if its ok with them.

Which network is best for Adult and Dating Niche?

Thanks

Which network is best for Adult and Dating Niche?

Thanks

It depends what do you need...
If are not too experienced with dating/adult Maxbounty should be enough >>>Weekly payments,100$ minimum...
Also Profit Kings Media no minimal thereshold and weekly payment term:)

But If you ask which network has the best quality offers in these verticals and the highest payout rates I will tell you it is : CLICKDEALER

It depends what do you need...
If are not too experienced with dating/adult Maxbounty should be enough >>>Weekly payments,100$ minimum...
Also Profit Kings Media no minimal thereshold and weekly payment term:)

But If you ask which network has the best quality offers in these verticals and the highest payout rates I will tell you it is : CLICKDEALER

Maxbounty didn't accepted me and I am seriously angry/disappointed because they gave reason that I belong to a country where number of fraud is maximum.

Can you tell me some HQ Dating Adult Niche Network which accepts easily without any drama queen of reply as they did?

Thanks

For adidam @ I found an awesome tool for creating good looking landing pages...Hopefully that tool will be listed on AffiliateFix(I am working on it)
Landing page is done under 3 minutes...Check out mine HERE

It is 25$ yearly and it is built inside not just that landing page creator than youtube downloader,website analyzer,video tracker,competition analyzer,
Google keyword scraper,youtube description generator and more coming soon. So it is worth these 25$ yearly for all of this.
I will try to get that awesome tool on AffiliateFix soon.

banners
Back