The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

need help

The situation is like this:we are new in this filed and buy traffic form some DSP via JS tag. It has been lasting for nearly one month that those offers I have applied from other networks exist amounts of clicks and no conversitions. I have tried those networks include regaming, rulead and SabotageAds, ADWOOL and others. So I am just courious about what is the exact reason for this problem. If you can help me analysize it. I would be grateful for that. If need anything else, please let me know.

The situation is like this:we are new in this filed and buy traffic form some DSP via JS tag. It has been lasting for nearly one month that those offers I have applied from other networks exist amounts of clicks and no conversitions. I have tried those networks include regaming, rulead and SabotageAds, ADWOOL and others. So I am just courious about what is the exact reason for this problem. If you can help me analysize it. I would be grateful for that. If need anything else, please let me know.
Perhaps you need to presells your visitors to let them know where will be end landing at.

Copywriting skill matters, apart from targeted traffic. so to ask yourself,

1) is your traffic highly targeted?
2) Evaluate your copywriting

banners
Back