The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help with CPV Labs, passing variables, etc. can pay $$$

hey guys,
I was having trouble setting up a campaign with cpv labs passing variables. If you are experienced with cpv labs and can please help me over skype or teamviewer for 10-15 min to get the lp setup with tracking I can pay whatever you think is cool via paypal. Also I'll give you my ebook "15 Methods for Free Traffic in 2016". Please add me and message your skype if you can and well chat. Thank you

hey guys,
I was having trouble setting up a campaign with cpv labs passing variables. If you are experienced with cpv labs and can please help me over skype or teamviewer for 10-15 min to get the lp setup with tracking I can pay whatever you think is cool via paypal. Also I'll give you my ebook "15 Methods for Free Traffic in 2016". Please add me and message your skype if you can and well chat. Thank you
Hi avatar1, i am using cpvlab as well. I am not expert but willing to help out anything i could.
I am so far satisfy with cpvlab until recently i use its redirect profile feature, doesn't work at all, still figuring out what went wrong, is my problem or limitation of this tracker. Start thinking to switch to other.
Besides this, i found it's click loss quite huge as well especially when i moved from desktop to mobile.

banners
Back