The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

need help with auction script!

bbrian017

affiliate
I would like to remove and add the following to an auction script I own and I was hoping somoen or a bunch of people could possibly help me do this. I feel this information isn't need for what I'm trying to do with the script.

Alright I was looking at the register page and here what I want taken out from this process.

Birthdate
Address
State/Province
ZIP Code
Telephone

Also when posting a new auction I would like the following also taken out,

Country
ZIP Code
Shipping conditions
Shipping terms
Suggest a category

Things I would like added to creating an auction

Forum name
User name
Custom forum title
Length of forum membership
Profile link
How many ads will be running at the same time (Max)
Positioning of sigsell right, left, top, bottom,
Duration of sigsell
Limitations or restrictions

What do you think is this possible? Please get back to me.

P.S. Even tho I'm trying to get it done for free you can pm me regarding this job if you feel it should be a paid job I only have 50 Canadian dollars sorry :(

why are you not asking at the forum of the people you bought it from?

I have tried to contact them many times for these requests and an error I have already had to pay for to get fixed from a free lancer. They have not responded to my requests. I had to report them to paypal whom said nothing could be done regarding the issue. I am now looking for someone to edit these changes as I have already gotten the script error fixed from the previous errors.

Thanks fore the offer s guys but it looks like a nice young fellow is fixing it for free and adding all the changes.

Again thanks for considering the project. If things don't work out I'll re post or edit and bump the topic.

Cheers

banners
Back