The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help To Sign Up To Adwork Media , Please !!!!!!!!!

trung_peter

affiliate
Hi Everyones, i'm from south asia, and i had site good traffic, and i want to join adwork media network now, can sb help me !!! Thank so much !!!

Sign up directly on their website, if you really have good quality traffic, they will let you in asap. Good luck :)

If they have a problem with you being from asian you can offer them to test your traffic first and when they see it's not fraud they can pay you :) Both sides benefit from this solution.

I guess it depends on how long it was that you applied. it also depends on the quality of either your website or your explanation of how you plan on promoting. Contacting network owners prior to putting an application in will always increase your chances of approval. I say this because this is what I do everyday. If you are not detailed enough in your description, your website looks slammed together with little content etc...you will almost never get approved. however, if you are new to affiliate marketing...say so and say what you want to do as well as ask for help when you are approved.

^ What everyone above said, and don't use as many exclamations marks in your application as you did in this thread :)

banners
Back