The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need help to be motivated and not so scared

So I have been on here for a few days now and learnt a lot (Thanks everyone)

However as I am sure you all know things take time and money. especially is you want to succeed.
I have seen all of the ways of advertising using Instagram for cpalead and OGads. However they take a start-up for things like proxies, hosting, bots ect. I know people are going to say well if you're not willing to invest then you should not be doing this, I get that but I am a student and while I have money to invest I don't have a lot of it and cant afford to lose it.

If I was to see a small return even like $1 a day I would be a lot more motivated with my time and money! However at the moment I still feel risky going ahead with it.

Can anyone recommend me a system to earn something as little as $1 a day that could be scaled up with investment.

Thanks

hey @Joshhazzord free traffic is the solution .
focus on driving free traffic to your offer .
or create some content that can go viral an monetize your website with adscence or some thing similar .
there a lot of things you can do .

hey @Joshhazzord free traffic is the solution .
focus on driving free traffic to your offer .
or create some content that can go viral an monetize your website with adscence or some thing similar .
there a lot of things you can do .
Hey thanks for taking the time to reply

I have been working on 2 sites that I will later put google adsence on when I post enough content.

One is an affiliate site (Not saying network)
The other is an informative site that is going to be purely ad based.

While this is great it will take many many many months of writing blog posts and SEO.
I would love to get into doing the CPA landing pages thing so yes free traffic is the way would you recommend Instagram as I know it is what everyone is using atm ?

I have been working on 2 sites that I will later put google adsence on when I post enough content.

I strongly suggest that if you plan on putting AdSense on an affiliate site that you be very sure that your site does not have an abundance of affiliate links and does not seem at all spammy. Make your content value-driven and be sure that it is written well.

Don't forget to build an email list from the sites, so that you can do some email marketing.

I strongly suggest that if you plan on putting AdSense on an affiliate site that you be very sure that your site does not have an abundance of affiliate links and does not seem at all spammy. Make your content value-driven and be sure that it is written well.

Don't forget to build an email list from the sites, so that you can do some email marketing.

Hello, thank you for your advice and no I wont spam it all over the place for the affiliate site it will be just a banner ad to break up the text and that's it really.

Josh

So I have been on here for a few days now and learnt a lot (Thanks everyone)

However as I am sure you all know things take time and money. especially is you want to succeed.
I have seen all of the ways of advertising using Instagram for cpalead and OGads. However they take a start-up for things like proxies, hosting, bots ect. I know people are going to say well if you're not willing to invest then you should not be doing this, I get that but I am a student and while I have money to invest I don't have a lot of it and cant afford to lose it.

If I was to see a small return even like $1 a day I would be a lot more motivated with my time and money! However at the moment I still feel risky going ahead with it.

Can anyone recommend me a system to earn something as little as $1 a day that could be scaled up with investment.

Thanks
You should probably now build a website and spread it across forum, or similar stuff, I assume that wouldn't cost you anywhere than $1, since some hosting company are offering free domain + hosting for only $1.

You should probably now build a website and spread it across forum, or similar stuff, I assume that wouldn't cost you anywhere than $1, since some hosting company are offering free domain + hosting for only $1.

You mean host my landing page sorry that message was unclear

You mean host my landing page sorry that message was unclear

I think what @game333 was saying is that you can buy shared hosting really cheaply these days, where you can host the website that you build. Putting a link/banner/whatever-is-allowed in forum signatures would get you free exposure and (hopefully) traffic.

MI
Back