The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need a little Guidance ! What to choose!

xyzabc

Ok I have been studying affiliate marketing since some time and now have decided to get my feet wet in this area as I have a 9 to 5 job and have some money to spare.

I have a budget of 700$ to 1500$

As I have seen everywhere people suggest PPV or Mobile or Facebook for beginners .

Mobile: I do not have a membership with any good mobile network as of yet, So I think I am loosing in most good offers if I go this way. I am having furthermobi account but the affiliate manager has not accepted my contact request since 2 days and also read a few bad reviews.

PPV : Don't know . Some people say that I would be competing with the best in here. But I am getting it to go this way maybe.

Facebook: A few people are writing that facebook bans account for advertising and ends up burning budget in minutes. But I also feel inclined towards facebook as it has been essentially successful for many people .

Can you guys help me a little on how should I proceed.
Also is volumm entirely necessary or prosper202 would do for time being?
Reason being volumm is 99$ per month and prosper202 is free , I would want to save most money for traffic testing but obviously tracking is important too.

So please help me in this...

Hello xyzabc. Welcome to affiliatefix. You have made the right decision to join the forum and you will learn so many things from here. Along with that, you will find all the members and specially the admin very interactive and helpful. If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to ask. You will always get your answer.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check this forum
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

Last but not the least don't for to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am dmn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Now coming back to your queries:-
Mobile/Web Offers:-
Make your choice first about which type of CPA offers you going to jump into. Every type of offers has different traffic source and way of promotion. So sticking to one would be your best deal. You have to make the choice. There are plenty of networks which provide both mobile and web offers. Join them. If you need help in approval then join DOJO and post on Let us expedite your Network Applications thread. Check my post on How To Set Up Your First Campaign.

PPV: PPV is a great source of traffic. Some of the best PPV traffic source are Trafficvance(minimum deposit $1000), Lead Impact(minimum deposit $1000), 50onred (minimum deposit $500). But you need to get little experience into CPA before jumping onto PPV. That would be my honest suggestion.

Facebook: Whatever you have heard is true. And i would suggest you get into that after gathering some experience.

Tracker:- My suggestion would be to use AbsBridge Basic Plan as its free and you have many tools which you can use.

If you are still in the dark, follow my journal.Hope it will give you some motivation.
Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Ok I have been studying affiliate marketing since some time and now have decided to get my feet wet in this area as I have a 9 to 5 job and have some money to spare.

I have a budget of 700$ to 1500$

As I have seen everywhere people suggest PPV or Mobile or Facebook for beginners .

Mobile: I do not have a membership with any good mobile network as of yet, So I think I am loosing in most good offers if I go this way. I am having furthermobi account but the affiliate manager has not accepted my contact request since 2 days and also read a few bad reviews.

PPV : Don't know . Some people say that I would be competing with the best in here. But I am getting it to go this way maybe.

Facebook: A few people are writing that facebook bans account for advertising and ends up burning budget in minutes. But I also feel inclined towards facebook as it has been essentially successful for many people .

Can you guys help me a little on how should I proceed.
Also is volumm entirely necessary or prosper202 would do for time being?
Reason being volumm is 99$ per month and prosper202 is free , I would want to save most money for traffic testing but obviously tracking is important too.

So please help me in this...

@internalsoul I have been reading your journey , its really inspiring.
So I should go with mobile offers and thanks about adsbridge never knew they had a free plan. Would use it. Also I think I should Join DOJO. After all its 1 time fee right.

One of the first rules of media buying is to consider that every $ spent provides you with valuable intelligence - whether positive or negative. In order to access this intelligence, you need to have a way to collect and analyze the data, which means that you must gear up with the tracking software that will do that job for you. There are a few platforms out there.
Depending on your technical skills, price and requirements, you have to pick what is most suitable.
Free can be prosper, but you need to be quite tech savvy in order to master the software.
TrackingDesk - currently free is integrated with plenty of traffic sources and affiliate networks, so you dont have to deal with technical aspects of setup, such as custom variables, keywords settings, postback etc...

Regarding the affiliate networks - you have most of them here, so you should reach out to them and get your account approved.

good luck!

banners
Back