The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need a Help about some affiliate marketing tools

what is the best tracker softwar and spy tool for CPA affiliate marketing ? .

• cpvlab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • clickmagic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John Mouss

Hi there ..
months ago I decided to take action in CPA marketing ..
I got a fast VPS for my landing pages ..
I just want to ask about the best tracker softwar ..
what's your openion about Adsbridge ..? I اhave read a lot things about different tracking softwars like voluum .cpvlab.prosper202.Imobitrax ..clickmajic..adsbridge ..
but after studing every one I decided to get adsbridge with the professionel plan..
what do you think about this step is it correct ..??

then what's the best spy tools that I can use ( to save time and save money in splite testing p of the offers and campaign).. what do you think about socialadninja is there any best tools that you Advise me to subscribe with ..
I wish to get some anwser from the experts of this field..
------
thank you so much

Hi there ..
months ago I decided to take action in CPA marketing ..
I got a fast VPS for my landing pages ..
I just want to ask about the best tracker softwar ..
what's your openion about Adsbridge ..? I اhave read a lot things about different tracking softwars like voluum .cpvlab.prosper202.Imobitrax ..clickmajic..adsbridge ..
but after studing every one I decided to get adsbridge with the professionel plan..
what do you think about this step is it correct ..??

then what's the best spy tools that I can use ( to save time and save money in splite testing p of the offers and campaign).. what do you think about socialadninja is there any best tools that you Advise me to subscribe with ..
I wish to get some anwser from the experts of this field..
------
thank you so much

Adsbridge is great, Voluum is great, and I am going to try out Thrive this month as it come highly recommended as well. There are plenty of other great trackers as well and you can find them in our Resorces area.

For an intelligence program, I have to say you cannot get better than Adplexity and you can get a lifetime 25% discount from AffiliateFix! Check out the video our forum owner made today with a full walk-through of the product AdPlexity Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

thank you Mr.T J tutor ..
I have seen that review before ..
I noticed that for Adplexity Mobile there is no
Campaign Monitor (
Find out how long campaign has been running, landing pages used, where they are buying traffic and which placements work the best ) ..I think this feature is so important ..
-------
can I use Adplexity Mobile to get informations about other offers or it's special for mobile offers likE Pin-submit ...E-mail-submit..mobile apps ..??

I also noticed there is no facebook on the traffic sources list ..?

what do you think about social ad Ninja tool it's for facebook ..?
I want to use facebooks ads that's why I don't know witch tool of spy tools that can I use ..
if you have any advices I will appreciate that ..
thank you
---------
is it the right place to post like this post ? or I have to post it in other class..I still a new in this wonderful forum ..

I think I came across the post at the very time. I have had these questions for a longer period and could not get the best decision. I however after readingvarious comments and advice from the members, I am sure that I can make the best decision. I will be giving the feedback from time to time on the software I used just to give people surity that it can be the best offer to work with. Looking forward for a moment of learning, growing and even expanding the knowledge to other people.

Hi @John Mouss - It's always balls down to what best addresses your needs,
- expertise in playing with tracking,
- volume of traffic,
- number of campaigns you manage simultaneously,
- Geo- Targeting
- Mobile/desktop
- Type of traffic - ppc, seo, native, ppv...

Each person that has played with those tools, has an educated opinion, but this opinion is always biased as it applies to certain requirements.
Most tools should allow you to try for 30 days, so you can make up your mind, so you should take advantage of these free rides, and invest the time to really understand the pros and cons of each of them. At the end of the day, once you make up your mind you're going to use those tools to apply your strategies, tactics, learn and scale up.

Good luck!
Laurent

Hi @John Mouss - It's always balls down to what best addresses your needs,
- expertise in playing with tracking,
- volume of traffic,
- number of campaigns you manage simultaneously,
- Geo- Targeting
- Mobile/desktop
- Type of traffic - ppc, seo, native, ppv...

Each person that has played with those tools, has an educated opinion, but this opinion is always biased as it applies to certain requirements.
Most tools should allow you to try for 30 days, so you can make up your mind, so you should take advantage of these free rides, and invest the time to really understand the pros and cons of each of them. At the end of the day, once you make up your mind you're going to use those tools to apply your strategies, tactics, learn and scale up.

Good luck!
Laurent

You're right!

I'll have to check Tracking desk too. I need to get a set of brains on our other tracking listings.

TrackingDesk gives you a 30 day free trial. I signed up but unfortunately, I did so just before I blew a shoulder socket, so missed out on using it. :(

banners
Back