The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need a fast and easy way to make banner ads for PoF...

denis

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
I'm having a heck of a time trying to make an ad template that I can use over and over.

I have watched video after video from Gimp, Paint.net and The Logo Creator. I don't have Photoshop (which woud be a nightmare for me).

I have used Paint.net for simple things but can't seem to grasp the layer concept.

Anyone know an easy way for me to make a template that I could use to easyly drop in an image and make simple text adjustmenst and save.

Then do it again with a different image and text tweak. I'm pulling my hair out over this (what little hair I have)

Thanks for your help,

Denis

I use photoshop so I will create a template for the ad and then save it as a psd.
Then just edit the psd file and different images to make mutiple similar banners with different image.
Gimp and Paint.net might have a similar format to save your ad template and use that template with multiple images.

Yeah, photoshop would be the best, but I don't own it.

Was hoping someone on here uses Paint.net and could lead me to a video tutorial on how to specifily do an ad and make a template to use over and over. I have looked all through YouTube but haven't found anything that helps. I will keep working with this until I figure it out however.

Thanks for your suggestion Lrs1995.

I used to use GIMP, its FREE. It works just fine, you just need to create your template.
Then drop your new sample pic resize it, so that it fits the template size of course. Save it as JPG and you're done. Remember you work with layers so you have to make sure your sample pic is in the right layer, if not just drag it.
Once your template is ready it takes minutes to make a new banner/ad. Good luck bud.

Hi,

If my affiliates are looking for tools that can help them to create Banners quite fast I always recommend the following websites:

- Banner Maker - Make Your Banner Online for Free | Fotor.com
- Banner maker & Advertising app. Retargeting, Facebook ads | Bannersnack
- BannerFans - Free Banner Maker
- Create HTML5 Animation | Free Banner Maker | Create Free Banner
- CreateBanner.com | Create advertising banners and social media backgrounds online

If you use learn how to use one of these tools I am sure that you will be able to create banner much faster than before! :)

Cheers,
Zoltan

Thank you Michael and World Leads....very helpful info. I will check them all out. I did work with Canva yesterday and that is very easy to do.

banners
Back