The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need A CPA Expert With Adult Ads

affiliate007

affiliate
Hello There,

My friend has a few website which can deliver upto 4000 clicks a day in adult niche. Soon this number will increase to around 10k oer day as he is adding new websites.
What we want here is some affiliate who can optimize and maximize the revenue using CPA offers on this traffic.

We can talk about sharing the revenue and the percentages as we move on. Also once you have set up the campign you will not have to put a lot of work into this as the traffic will be consisistent and free and whatever profit is generated can be divided amongst us.

Let me know if anyone is interested, Currently we have monetized using exoclick. :)

Hi @affiliate007 :)
I think we can try to work it out together. We're smartlink with adult dating (all countries + traffic types). We have own iframes with adult dating banners for each country on native languages + using jump pages and have really good offers for all countries and even for different languages (like to Switzerland, Canada, etc). Let's discuss details in person - my skype is e.moiseyev

Hi @affiliate007 :)
I think we can try to work it out together. We're smartlink with adult dating (all countries + traffic types). We have own iframes with adult dating banners for each country on native languages + using jump pages and have really good offers for all countries and even for different languages (like to Switzerland, Canada, etc). Let's discuss details in person - my skype is e.moiseyev

Ill get in touch with you via skype within a day ! :)

Kimia has worldwide Adult offers and smartlinks. We provide banners and pre-landers based on performance technology to ensure highest CTR and have 100% fill rate. PM me to discuss more.

hey im interested in your traffic

hit me up on skype @ mahmoud.h.adv lets check hat we can do together

i have the ability to create some nice looking custom pages for you on couple of geos so should be interesting

I'm very much interested un this...i think we can both work it out fine.
Pm me. Skype AGLNKS
hey im interested in your traffic

hit me up on skype @ mahmoud.h.adv lets check hat we can do together

i have the ability to create some nice looking custom pages for you on couple of geos so should be interesting

Hey guys, its great that you are interested, i am very busy till may 26 so i will get back to you On Arounf May 27, Looking forward to this !

Can definitely get you some good converting adult dating and cam free trial offers. Send me a message or hit me up on Skype... moneylovers.matteo

Hey @affiliate007! YTZ has a great Adult rotator! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

MI
Back