The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

'NCIS' star Pauley Perrette attacked near home

AF-Roger

pauley-perrette-wallpaper-3.jpg

NCIS actress Pauley Perrette, who plays the show's Goth crime lab tech Abby Scuito, had a real-life scare Thursday in Los Angeles. A "psychotic homeless man" jumped her on the street outside her home and punched her in the face several times.

"I almost died tonight," she wrote on Twitter. "Tonight was awful, life changing and I'm only grateful to be alive."

Perrette recounted the incident in detail in an essay, which she photographed and attached to her post. In it, she said the man kept telling her his name (William) and that he was going to kill her. "I was alone, terrified and trapped," she said, grateful he hadn't dragged her to a empty garage nearby. "I knew if he got me in there, I was dead."

Read more 'NCIS' star Pauley Perrette attacked near home

Wow, glad she's okay.

Wonder if the NCIS writers will come up with a script using that scenario. I know that at least some of their shows are based on actual crimes.

I like her character....mostly. My only prob is suspending disbelief because, to me, looks like a 35 (or older) playing a 17 year old. Like the part her character plays in the investigations but I think about the age thing every time I see her.

Still glad she's safe, though. Must've been terrifying.

banners
Back