The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Navigation request

Alliance

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm looking to build a similar menu to the one used at the top of John Lewis - Free standard delivery on all orders

I need to be able to have multiple columns of options when you hover over the top level links.

Can anyone tell me how that one works or point me to a similar script?

CSS would be cool. Not sure if I'll need some javascript or something to achieve that though.

Cheers Suppliers list | 4Food | Channel4.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking to redesign your site or add it to the current one ? what platform are you using ?

This effect is widely availiable in CMS's like joomla and Wordpress already but not sure how you would code it into a HTML or custom script site

This effect is widely availiable in CMS's like joomla and Wordpress already but not sure how you would code it into a HTML or custom script site

Can you point me to any Wordpress themes that have a menu like that?

Bagi Zoltán said:
If i were you i would strat the menu building here at Stu Nicholls | CSSplay | CSS only menus, but relating the onmouseover control i would use javascript instead of css, or rather use both to make sure that one of them will work.

Can't see any on there that have the multi-column drop-down.

Cheers guys

I found another resource fo you. The page offers information about how to implement drop down menu into WP. And about the multi column, i think this is a question of css formatting (max-height and width property).

MI
Back