mrmedia

NAMoffers

namofferslogo.jpg
Join Now

NAMoffers Facebook

NAMoffers Twitter

contacticon.png
michael@namoffers.com

We are NAMoffers, we come in peace. We can help you in the world of affiliate marketing. Our mission is to inspire and nurture online marketers while helping them grow and flourish in this ever-expanding digital affiliate market. We want to pave the road to success for each affiliate within our network. NAMoffers is a performance network that works for those who are serious about affiliate marketing. We work with both local and global advertisers/publishers. With relevant expertise and technical capabilities, we help our customers navigate in the world of online marketing. Become a part of our affiliate network and start earning money today. You will gain access to leading brands and exclusive offers across all verticals. NAMoffers is an open network for all who want to succeed in affiliate marketing, both locally and globally.

Vote for NAMoffers now, on the CPA Network List

Hey Everyone - allow me to introduce myself - Michael Rich, Partner @ NAMoffers. You are right, NAMoffers is currently ranked among the top networks on CPAFix.

Over the past couple years, NAMoffers has grown from 4 team members to 14 team members. Originally, we starting promoting advertisers within the US, Canada and some Scandinavian countries. Today, we are promoting within 20 countries across the world!

NAMoffers has offices spread across the globe - Canada, Denmark, Spain and United States. Together our team, brings a lot of cultural experience to the table!

Right now, the majority of our affiliates have been leaving reviews on oDigger and AffPaying - see links below,

oDigger - NamOffers Network Reviews by Real Affiliates | oDigger
AffPaying - NAMoffers - CPA Network Reviews - Affpaying

Join us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/NAMoffers

Please leave any questions, comments, feedback, etc below and I will be sure to follow-up - excited to be part of the CPAFix community!

-Mike

You are right, NAMoffers is currently ranked among the top networks on CPAFix.

I'm wondering how that is possible. Nobody came in your thread to leave post (review) but everybady gone and press only Vote ? That is a little bit strange.

Anyway welcome on board :)

Ok clear with that.
Then i have quastion do you have incentive offers ? If yes then how much ?

Next i'm interested in offers. Do you have first hand with your offers ? I mean do you take offers from other networks and insert in your. I saw networks do that. But for us advertisers that mean lower payout.

Yes, we have incent offers. Right now we have 50+ offers in the incent category - targeting US, Canada, UK, Australia and other European countries.

What experience do you have within incentivized marketing? Please tell me more.

To answer your question, NAMoffers primarily works directly with advertisers. Right now, approximately 70% of our advertisers are direct, we are looking to take this to a further 80% by the end of summer. Working directly is important, both for the advertiser and publisher.

On the other side of things, we do accept offers from other networks - which is the other 30%. As well, allow other networks to run our offers.

I do agree with you, there are some networks in the industry who run their business opposite of the above. 30% (sometimes lower) of their offers are direct and the remaining 70% are in fact from other networks. Its often 'easier' to work through another network, rather then building direct relationships with advertisers.

That is a whole new ball game though ;)

-Mike

Unfortunately i have no experience in incentivized marketing. But i have one big project under construction with incent offers involved. So i'm looking networks for than. :) Not simple GPT site. Nothing similar. I take the liberty to say never seen something similar in network. This is because i'm trying to make good relationships with networks. ;)

Hey Everyone!

NAMoffers recently released its first blog post, titled - Affiliate marketing – a true story part 1 - which is exactly as it sounds, a true story about affiliate marketing!

This introductory story focuses on a newbie affiliate who was looking to implement a new blog with display ads.

As well, learning the value of unique content and social media - Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter,

NAMoffers is seeking 3 CPAFix affiliates within October to develop similar strategies with - are you in?

-Mike

Nice work guys - let us know when you take a Fix member under your belt :)

Nice work guys - let us know when you take a Fix member under your belt :)

Thanks, K!

We are currently in contact with a couple FIX members, will continue to keep everyone in the loop :)

As the holiday season approaches, NAMoffers understands almost everyone is seeking some extra spending money! This year, NAMoffers would like to show our support this holiday season by offering all affiliates a 15% CASH BONUS on top of all sales generated within November!

For full details, review our recent blog post - NAMoffers November Special – 15% CASH BONUS!

We guarantee all BONUS CASH earned, will be sent to affiliate's before Christmas!

-Mike

Attachments

• namoffers_payout_bonus.jpg
    namoffers_payout_bonus.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 72
Hey CPAFix members!! NAMoffers has been busy working on some BIG things.

Do you need help with getting started in Affiliate Marketing? or have the basics, and want to become an Expert?

Or simply looking for a Community to Grow with Like Minded People?

NAMoffers has have developed a 90 Day ‘Millionaire Mindset’ Coaching Program!

Our coaching program will include FREE access to 'The Dojo,' well, we will reimburse you for the membership fees.

Yes, we want to invest in YOU, and work along side CPAFix to reach your goals.

PM (Private Message) or reply to this thread for further details.

Join our email opt-in to learn more on the program itself - Click here to Join!

Exclusive DEAL to NAMoffers. Are You Interested in making 100% Commission?

NAMoffers has a product that teaches IM, and you make money while learning. NEXT Level coaching program, no guru BS.

Check out my recent blog post - 2% Vs. 100% - Commission.

The goal of my post is to provide a new perspective to affiliate marketers, and those people looking to begin making money online.

Would you like to Earn Money while you Learn Internet Marketing?

If so, I can provide you with a one of a kind opportunity. An opportunity like no other, and honestly something I am still baffled by. The Real Deal.

I invite you to join me in changing the world, one mind at a time. Invitation Accepted - Lets Me In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back