The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NameSilo

Dario

Hello,

I see NameSilo is offering some cheap domains + free lifetime WHOIS protection, also the renewal is at the same price as registration of domains.

How trusted NameSilo is? Anyone using them?

Yeah, I've heard good things bout them too. I have heard they don't always remind you of upcoming expirations though. other than that, cheap prices.

I have used a lot of different registrars and Namesilo is one of the best that I have used. I put them right behind Namecheap as far as my favorite registrars. They have great prices and especially with renewals, which is where a lot of registrars get you.

I have used them for a few years and never had any problems and have always received notifications of upcoming renewals. They will send multiple and the last one will say it's the last notice.

They are a great registrar in my opinion and I have many domains with them (second most I own at 1 registrar), which I wouldn't do if I didn't trust them. I have been in the domain investing (domaining) business for a very long time and can honestly say that they are one of the best.

If you have any specific questions about them just ask. ;)

use it for years, never had any problem. love the price and the free privacy protection. but only a few domains, mostly i go with ENOM

Hello,

I see NameSilo is offering some cheap domains + free lifetime WHOIS protection, also the renewal is at the same price as registration of domains.

I've heard about them, but never really looked that close into it. The free lifetime whois protection sure is a perk though :)

I've been using domain registry such name.com, namecheap.com and goddy.com. As for namesilo.com, they offer free Whois privacy compare to other.

Even some domain registry like godaddy always offer promo price for their domain, but you have to pay for Whois privacy if privacy is your main concern. So the total promo price combine with Whois privacy price will exceed what price namesilo offer.

At namesilo right now, they do offer promo price for TLD and of course with free Whois privacy.

Hello,

They're one of the big guy in domain industry. I'm having some domains at them without any problems :). Worth to use.

MI
Back