The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

MYSQL help URGENT

OldWelshGuy

affiliate
I have a problem. We have built a zen cart store, we have uploaded the products 1300 of them. BUT the prices we were given have all changed!

So we are left with 1300 products all with the wrong prices.

The change is a % change and i am hoping that we can pull the database out, apply the % change, then put the database back, and all will be fine.

I am absolutely desperate for this as the deadline is friday, and while I can manage everything else, this is a big problem.

the most annoying part is that I only took it on as the guy was recommended to me by a really good client.

Any help here appreciated, I don't expect a freebie (unless someone feels like helping me LOL)

Hey,

If you do an SQL dump of your products table, email it over to daniel -AT- ezpzhosting.co.uk with the percentage that the prices need changing by and i'll sort it out and email you back the SQL.

I'll happily take a look if Daniel isn't able to sort you out ... PM me or post here & I'll check back tonight

Sorry guys, Thanks for the offers, but I don't know how to do an SQL dump, so i paid someone to do it for me :(

Appreciate the offers though. :)

Sorry to hear that you had to pay for that. it will be just an sql query like.
update column_name set (column_name*0.(your percentage)+colums_name) where rowid=:rowid
and that's it.

banners
Back