The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Very First CPA Journey Using OGAds + Social Media [Facebook Ads And Other Paid Traffic Soon]

Rein Jo

affiliate
Hello everyone! My name is Rein and I'm new in CPA and affiliate marketing. I have a gaming blog which is monetized thru adsense. You can learn more about me in my introduction thread here: My First Step For Being A Successful Affiliate Marketer | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I want to try CPA because the opportunity here is limitless as long as you target the correct audience unlike adsense sites which takes time and need to do SEO to earn (not everyone have time in Penguin and Panda)

Btw, I'm working as a VA now with $4/hour (decent enough to meet the ends in my country) and I love my job because my boss is like a buddy to me. I also setup PBN website for a client before and successfully created 100+ pbn (for SEO)

Method and monetization
I'm gonna use OGAds because I've seen a lot of successful threads using this network and I think their products are pretty straightforward.

Like everyone else, I'm gonna jump in Instagram and will be using Pinterest, Tumblr, and Twitter along the way.

I've noticed that its kinda hard to create and maintain new Instagram accounts based on the threads here's my gameplan.
  • Create at least 1 profile links from social media sites mentioned above EVERYDAY.
  • Somewhere, I read that you can create maximum of three instagram using one ip. But I will use 1 IP = 3 social media sites.
  • Got no budget to automate everything but I plan to get at least massplanner or followliker along the way.
I'm gonna use paid traffic as well if I have spare money. Honestly, I started to test yesterday using Facebook ads with 3 campaigns. I've spent $5.193 to get this result which is a fail for me (but not bad for starters)

Iet1vxF.png

I will try to make an update within 24 hours. Suggestions from the pro is really appreciated, thanks!

Thank you! I see that you're an affiliate manager?

Hey, thanks Johnny. Btw is there a version 2 of MassPlanner?
Yea it's the newest and the one they sell rn. Be sure to buy from here massplanner.com/instagram-poster/ as it's a version with modules for Instagram

Yea it's the newest and the one they sell rn. Be sure to buy from here massplanner.com/instagram-poster/ as it's a version with modules for Instagram

I'll check that when I got some funds. Btw, are you familiar with bluestacks tweaker?

Facebook Ads isn't going work with OGAds without some kind of recipe, also budget is one of them.

For your information yes, 1 IP = 3 account at max, or you will get risk being banned for more new login account.

Looks good, do not forget to keep us updated! I have experience with Massplanner and I can say it is a pretty good tool. :)
Not sure If Followliker has some features to scrape niche related images/content, that is very important.

Hello I have a question. I requested a landing page and went on the site with my mobile phone but there is still standing 0 clicks 0 conversations. Can someone tell why. I wanted to test it. The ip from my mobile phone is different.

Hello I have a question. I requested a landing page and went on the site with my mobile phone but there is still standing 0 clicks 0 conversations. Can someone tell why. I wanted to test it. The ip from my mobile phone is different.

Are you from a country that the offer allows?

MI
Back