The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Very First CPA Earning With Adcombo

Asad Rafi

affiliate
Hi i just received my very first CPA Earning from Adcombo.
I can't tell you how much excited i am feeling right now.
I started working with Adcombo on September 2016, i was promoting 52 offers but i got leads only on one Cash on Delivery adult offer through Popads and earned $57.50
2whnp6x.jpg
42 sales but only 7 leads and 35 canceled...(sad)
I know it's very low earning but its just my start
Here is my earning screen shot:
fyiakz.jpg
Popads is a good source of traffic
I spent totally : $263.73
I earned totally :$57.50
vyqz5l.jpg
this was my first experience i've made lots of mistakes like in bidding and landing pages, but also i learned.
apologize for my bad English (English is not my native language).

Congratulations.

Its good to read your success story.

I have just started out with CPA and have joined Adcombo. Yet, nothing to record so far

They sell only low quality traffic. You can not beat the sophisticated people with black box model. Do not try to waste you money. You must know about RTB cookie bidding. How ad-network works together with RTB. Its better to build your own site and earn money from them.

Hi i just received my very first CPA Earning from Adcombo.
I can't tell you how much excited i am feeling right now.
I started working with Adcombo on September 2016, i was promoting 52 offers but i got leads only on one Cash on Delivery adult offer through Popads and earned $57.50
2whnp6x.jpg
42 sales but only 7 leads and 35 canceled...(sad)
I know it's very low earning but its just my start
Here is my earning screen shot:
fyiakz.jpg
Popads is a good source of traffic
I spent totally : $263.73
I earned totally :$57.50
vyqz5l.jpg
this was my first experience i've made lots of mistakes like in bidding and landing pages, but also i learned.
apologize for my bad English (English is not my native language).

hello asad,

its nice u got some thing converting but it sames u are jumping offer to offer and just promoting it with out knowing what, when and where some thing is working.

I can help you fixing your campaigns on popads for free of cost but i wont help u in adult or gambling stuff. I don't work or help any one working on such offers

hello asad,

its nice u got some thing converting but it sames u are jumping offer to offer and just promoting it with out knowing what, when and where some thing is working.

I can help you fixing your campaigns on popads for free of cost but i wont help u in adult or gambling stuff. I don't work or help any one working on such offers

Thank You So Much. I Really Need Help.
Adult is not my Niche i tried both Mainstream and Adult But Got Success Only In Adult.
Kindly Check IM.

What Geo's did you get the conversion? I want to know coz I am going to start my first campaign too so I'm doing a lot of research about Geo's that converts well.

Negative ROI.
But do not loose hope. If you can make $57 ofcourse you can make $5700
Anyway such type of offers do not convert with pop ads etc. You better need to start driving keyword based targeting traffic to these COD offers. If you are new and do not understand how to start. Don't worry here you can read the case study. This man promoting Titan gel with adwords search ppc.
AdWords case study with 1000% ROI. Titan Gel. ~ AdCombo Blog

MI
Back