The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Todays Income In Mxbounty after Extreme Scaling & Sleepless Night

CPAEXPERT

I know i made it look ugly, but sorry cant help it, i cant reveal the data, it is like GoldMine to me..isnt? Sorry about the ugly creativity, no patience...
Just want to Bragg, i guess, so uploaded..;)
Well now i looked myself in the mirror, i need some good sleep now..! I calculated , i slept for total of 21 Hours in 7Days. Feeling Awfully Sick...:eek: Going to Sleep, cant stress anymore for today! I am gonna knockout soon.
Maxbounty Income today.jpg

Very nice earnings! Do you think those sleepless nights were worth it? (I certainly do). Do you mind telling me what traffic source you use? I can't really find one which suits me at the moment.

@everyone, i will answer everyone, at the moment, i am sick, i have headache, got high fever, i see some eyebags now under my eyes, i know why all this happened to me, it is not the first time for me. I am feeling really weak....I am gonna stay away from the CPA for someday, actually from the computer... Need to get better soon..C ya guys..

@everyone, i will answer everyone, at the moment, i am sick, i have headache, got high fever, i see some eyebags now under my eyes, i know why all this happened to me, it is not the first time for me. I am feeling really weak....I am gonna stay away from the CPA for someday, actually from the computer... Need to get better soon..C ya guys..

Sucks man, hope you recover soon!

MI
Back