The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my startup plan

Faisal Javed

affiliate
I'm thrilled to be part of this community. I'm new to AF and would love to show you all my earnings from it soon :)
The business model i prepare now is to create a blog website where i will be writing articles about different products services related to information technology niche, it can be a hosting service or a software for lead generation and use affiliate links in the post to earn affiliate income. The platform i will using are clickbank or commission junction.
I would love to have comments on my business model from gurus here! I would love to have suggestions and idea so i can perform better!
Thanks
Faisal

Sounds good but.... How are you going to get the traffic to profit from it...???? Just because you build it does not mean they will come.. You need to add to your plan a traffic model!

Thanks @bountyhunter The blog is very fresh and once I will have 15+ articles on it. I will take a help from any reputable media buying house. BTW I'm building this blog keeping all the SEO techniques in mind also all my published articles can be auto posted on social media platforms in additions I will collecting leads through optin!
Correct me if I'm wrong - these burst of traffic is more important for Squeeze Page type of short term campaigns?

If you can get your news up pretty quick, this might be something that would work well with sharing on reddit. If you can get reddit right then you will gain a lot of traffic from a lot of sources as reddit posts are often very hevily shared.

Correct me if I'm wrong - these burst of traffic is more important for Squeeze Page type of short term campaigns?
It does not matter for the site you are build you can have plugins for exit pops and so forth... but if you wait for your site to get at the top of Google you in for a long long wait... what you want is to drive traffic to get your info in front of the buyer... to make you money...

Thanks for the suggetion @CoolSpot - I will definitely post my articles on reddit and try to drive some traffic!
I guess everyone here suggest/talk about traffic resource so for sure it is a must - I have some experience driving traffic to my Facebook Page post through Facebook advertisements, the traffic was expansive (around 1$ per click) and had no conversions!
What sort of initial amount I should have in hand in order to plan a full 1 month traffic campaign? and what methods are for me as a start up with limited budget!

Traffic is deffinaltly a must, I had to many projects fail because I didnt know how to gain good qaulity traffic ( i say fail, they were set up for $0 and make around $10-20 a year,so not really a fail but just meh) The cost is going to depend on the type of ads you want, weather you want to do cpm, cpc, if you want display ads or pops. There are so many options and tbh I dont have much information on pricing as it changes at each traffic source.

Some of the other guys here will most likely chim in soon with some recomendations on traffic for you.

One thing I am thinking, (fyi never done it, just a thought as traffic needs to be a costant) is to put an newsletter signup on the page, build a mailing list then you should be able to use less and less paid traffic.

MI
Back