The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Second Height Income, Broke my Own Record from Last Month!

CPAEXPERT

Payment got updated, so thought to share it..
Still have Fever! But felt like buying the best Drink available in the market, so got a bottle of whisky, really wanted to buy a rare collection and the costliest one, enjoying my sip, after long time.......
Earning AUG 2015.jpg

@IronMan, Well i
make my money grow. My goal is to keep my money working to multiply substantially.
Most of my investments are from my credit cards, all my 5-6 Cards are packed.
Paying off the bills, then investing 20% of the profit, and backing up the rest and rolling it over to my websites, so it is circle,from where i have to filter the profit.

@CPAEXPERT: You are bombarding with money. If you go like this,you will b a millionare. I aksed my am from mundomedia but he did not give any information. He said it is against their policy. I wonder what is the highest income earned by a person every month in cpa. If i can earn even 10%of your income my life will be in so much better shape. You are a born genious. My income is a shame infornt of u

@CPAEXPERT: Well done CPAExpert!! You are an inspiration to all of us! Wishing you continued succe$$!!

@xoxnificate: You can get to the same place as CPAEXPERT...be kind to yourself:) It takes super focused effort..help from the great people on AffiliateFix...and hard work, but the money is there for you also.
You are doing the right things by getting motivated by the people on this forum, having the desire to make big money, and by learning and working hard.

In only a few weeks with the help of Robert at Envyusmedia and some other great people, my earnings are starting. Every day for the past several days I have had conversions. They will build and build.

It will take time to get to the same level of CPAEXPERT..but he worked night and day for a long time to make that much money.

We will both get there XOXNIFICATE..with hard work, learning from the best, and believing we can do it!!

@xoxnificate: you asked your mundo AM what? That how i run the offers? Wow...Shortcut...;) Great...

Well if u wonder what is the highest income earned by a person every month in cpa?

I really do not know that, my AM told me, that thr is guy who is also working under my AM, and he makes like USD45000-USD46000 a day. I was really shocked to hear that, and i asked my AM repeatedly, is it true? How is it possible to make USD45000-46000 a day? but my AM kept saying yes, it is true..
So I think it is possible..For him it is not an issue, he has huge capital to spend a bulk amount in a day if he is earning that big amount in just one day...it is not a big deal to multiple that amount, you can only multiple the amount fatser, when you have huge amount to invest..
And honestly i do not know anything about the guy. i just heard it from my AM..
And now whenever i remember that,i say one word WTF..45000 Dollars a day...thats insane amount..

Xoxnificate, never underestimate yourself, whatever you earn it is never a small amount. When i think of that guy, who earns that amount in a day, i never underestimate myself. I am sure, if that guy really exist..and if it is true, he also started with one simple lead..he did not get 1000 of leads right in the beginning..

You need to have patience, you need to be focused of what you are doing. I lost focus many time too, but i glued to one thing in my mind, i will not GIVE UP, no matter what..

Imagine if you go for some college degree or courses, you spend money there right, i mean you pay for tuition fees....dont u?
and even after that, the university or the college will never guarantee or give you in written that, you that you will get the job 100%, yes they say 100% job assistance, but not the job.

There are many students who will pass the same course and from same college and most of the students will get different job, some will get higher pay, some lower pay, and some will not even get a job even after passing and will keep cursing the college and teachers all their life..Why ths difference?

In one word, Some of them were focused, some of them were not...Simple!

So stay focused and work hard which means work logically and smartly, there will be profit and loss in business, and this is the game..as Maxin said, you both can earn more, more than anyone...it is just the matter of time, and the story of the college and job as i explained above..

@Maxin...Thanks Man!

@brandonsi .. thanx...well it took long for me to reach ths position. I started working with some Networks not that long...but i am attached to affiliate marketing for pretty long time..

@LeChuck.. Well for this above payment, the first thing i did after i saw the money has been submitted...though i did not have the money transferred yet to my bank account, but i did not care... i went to the liquor shop, i wanted to buy a whisky it is 50yrs OLD Whisky, and i wanted to taste it since 2006, i was in college back then, but never had guts to pay the amount or even touch the bottles. I always used to go that section and looked at the bottles of that category and I was always scared of touching them, what if it falls, how will i pay...
But yesterday, after 9 long years, i did touch it and also paid it..i rushed back to home and made a nice drink for myself...and i loved it...........

@artie7 thanxxx

Last edited:
@xoxnificate: you asked your mundo AM what? That how i run the offers? Wow...Shortcut...;) Great...

Well if u wonder what is the highest income earned by a person every month in cpa?

I really do not know that, my AM told me, that thr is guy who is also working under my AM, and he makes like USD45000-USD46000 a day. I was really shocked to hear that, and i asked my AM repeatedly, is it true? How is it possible to make USD45000-46000 a day? but my AM kept saying yes, it is true..
So I think it is possible..For him it is not an issue, he has huge capital to spend a bulk amount in a day if he is earning that big amount in just one day...it is not a big deal to multiple that amount, you can only multiple the amount fatser, when you have huge amount to invest..
And honestly i do not know anything about the guy. i just heard it from my AM..
And now whenever i remember that,i say one word WTF..45000 Dollars a day...thats insane amount..

Xoxnificate, never underestimate yourself, whatever you earn it is never a small amount. When i think of that guy, who earns that amount in a day, i never underestimate myself. I am sure, if that guy really exist..and if it is true, he also started with one simple lead..he did not get 1000 of leads right in the beginning..

You need to have patience, you need to be focused of what you are doing. I lost focus many time too, but i glued to one thing in my mind, i will not GIVE UP, no matter what..

Imagine if you go for some college degree or courses, you spend money there right, i mean you pay for tuition fees....dont u?
and even after that, the university or the college will never guarantee or give you in written that, you that you will get the job 100%, yes they say 100% job assistance, but not the job.

There are many students who will pass the same course and from same college and most of the students will get different job, some will get higher pay, some lower pay, and some will not even get a job even after passing and will keep cursing the college and teachers all their life..Why ths difference?

In one word, Some of them were focused, some of them were not...Simple!

So stay focused and work hard which means work logically and smartly, there will be profit and loss in business, and this is the game..as Maxin said, you both can earn more, more than anyone...it is just the matter of time, and the story of the college and job as i explained above..

@Maxin...Thanks Man!

@brandonsi .. thanx...well it took long for me to reach ths position. I started working with some Networks not that long...but i am attached to affiliate marketing for pretty long time..

@LeChuck.. Well for this above payment, the first thing i did after i saw the money has been submitted...though i did not have the money transferred yet to my bank account, but i did not care... i went to the liquor shop, i wanted to buy a whisky it is 50yrs OLD Whisky, and i wanted to taste it since 2006, i was in college back then, but never had guts to pay the amount or even touch the bottles. I always used to go that section and looked at the bottles of that category and I was always scared of touching them, what if it falls, how will i pay...
But yesterday, after 9 long years, i did touch it and also paid it..i rushed back to home and made a nice drink for myself...and i loved it...........

@artie7 thanxxx
Ahah! Love what u just told us man))

Drink for me too...

I will start CPA next month when i will comeback from thailand and really want to go deep with it!

But first let join the dojo and study how to optimize campaigns...

Really hope to have some help from you too mate ;)

Cheers

hey.. Really you deserve a good round of whiskey. But I would suggest you to get well before emptying it out. I believe, you are following an aggressive strategy, not everyone has the balls to put everything on stake

@xoxnificate: As long as you earn, more than what you invest nothing is a shame. I wish you good luck for your future endeavors

@jonathanvodini :Thanks You!
@marketerbybirth: Thanks......!
@sickness and all other who wants to know my ROI:
Well my Gross Profit : 16448.45USD, after i calculated my Marketing Investment: 6610USD ( Approx), so after deduction,
My Profit comes to : 9883.45USD ( Approx Figure ), now also i have to pay income tax, which is 20% that comes later when i have to file for my total income tax annually. So it is a bulk amount that will be taken away from my revenue to the Government, which HURTS!!!!!!!

@sickness i do make lots of profit from antivirus offer, I dont not cloak any offer, neither i go for any incentives.
I will openly explain what i do, if anybody can do that, they can make profit just like me.
It is a open business idea that i am going to share, i do not care, if anybody be my competitor.
First..
I make a website, related to the offer, i outsource it, so that i have a complete website ready, then i manually set up the offer and the source code. I have my own PPV programmed traffic, which keeps following the users, it does not require to install anything, it uses the cookies from the computer just like FB adverts does, which keeps chasing the user, just like if you see a product from the FB advert and it keeps showing the same Ad unless you clean the cookies..So Same technology...
I can save money if i make the website of my own, but do not have time.
So i have some vendors, who makes the best websites and exactly the way i want.
I then advertise my own website. I dont spend money on the offer by creating landing pages and direct linking them anymore.

Actually as per my survey, users are tired of seeing landing pages that tries to convince them for joining a site by fake promising sometime, specially in dating sites, and most of the users will not install anything you ask them to, rather they will do the opposite, simple cross it out and will spit at my hardwork.
Why to waste it? Lets play the game..
So why not do the opposite..Let me be the GHOST!! And make the user do it what they want to do.

There is an equation between Our eyes and right handers!
So it does matter how your landers or our website looks, and how is your action buttons is set up. It plays a very vital role.

So,after testing the campaign if i see it has the potential,then i drain my money for that campaign, so that nobody else can find anything else if they look for the related product such as antivirus.

I will make my website rank 1 or 2, so anybody looking for "free antivirus" the highest price of the "keyword" where nobody can beat me as of now, as i have set auto programmed with the help of a software which will keep bidding it in every 10-15minutes and will keep monitoring the bids, i have different computers for that, which keeps running 24/7, works like server and it does not matter where the price will go, i don't use any auto bidding from the ads directly as the advertiser itself will drain your money before you know, they will play shady, specially with Google ads.
Believe it or not, lot of advertisers does it, so before you can make money out of your campaign, they will make sure, to make money from you, they will be like, fck the affiliates, fck their campaign...!!

After that i sign an agreement with some reputed vendors, one of them is CNET downloads, who promote my offer directly,(Please note, not all merchant will accept this, so you need to discuss your strategy with your AM, some AM will never get your idea, specially MB's AM, they are very DUMB, this is my opinion and as per my experience ) so for all ths, you need to contact your AM, and your AM will contact the merchant, merchant will the verify the agreement signed between the company and me, upon which i will get the permission from the compliance team and you can also negotiate with the lead price with your AM depends on your sale and your AM knows very well, that it has the potential, so will raise the price for you. Here your AM plays an important role.

After it is all set up. Thats it......!!
Trust me,money keeps coming, no more testing, no more optimization, no more scaling....and making bunch of landing pages, those days are gone...It is outdated...at least for me.
Simply Money.......................!!!
I believe nobody will share their strategy like this...If you like it, i am glad, if not who cares, i dont;):)

Last edited:
Congrats on your current success much more to come! You mentioned that you're using retargeting with cookies. So do you have a back office where you place your ads to show up when users leaves your website. I would really love to know how you accomplished this task with retargeting.

@CPAEXPERT No wonder your strategy is different from the bible of CPA. Never read or studied anything like that, you did explained it in short, but it doesn't sound easy. Atleast not for a newbie, who can follow your strategy.
You must sell ebooks, it will sell.
I am a great fan of yours now, if you not mind, i want to know how old are you? Just curious.
@marketerbybirth I am pleased, for your kind motivation @Maxin thank you for great words
@CPAEXPERT i really need some help to stand in the CPA industry, I have been struggling a lot. Please guide me.

Hey @xoxnificate! Based on what I have read from some of your threads, you are already making around $500-$600 per month from CPA offers. Any reason for not scaling your ad spend, maybe rotating a few offers to increase conversions, even capturing emails to build a list, or just adding more campaigns using your already working landers?

$500/month is a great start!

And thanks to the advice I have received here from @RobEnvyus, @JakeMA, @cashmoneyaffiliate (his free ebook is better than most paid ones!), the AffiliateFix crew's videos are filled with great pointers, plus plain old hard work..I went from no campaigns producing positive cash flow to two campaigns, and soon I believe I will have four campaigns with one of them potentially the game changer. All in about 27 days...You are way ahead of me and can probably triple your current income with a few tips from some people here. You are a huge success story waiting to happen :D!

And @CPAEXPERT ...very kind of you to open your play book on how you create your campaigns! I agree with @xoxnificate that it appears complicated and certainly not something I would attempt to duplicate. Going to stick with the old school methods with a few new twists and see how far I can go with it. Wishing you continued growth for your business though!!

One question regarding your method, you just buy traffic to your landing page (that has no offer) and when the user lands on your page, it places the cookie in their browser?

banners
Back