The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My review about mobicow traffic - Mobile Offers !!

netabdo

Hi guys,

I create this thread just to give idea about mobicow traffic and avoid you losing time and money like me :)

So my story started with facebook ads when I tried some offers of submit but I get banned and mark my domain as spam :(

So I decided to try other traffic source, so this time I'm concentrating about Mobile.

I ran a campaign with them for more than 4 to 5 days but the is no enough impression there is just 10 to 20 everyday :(

After searching on Dr. google I found that there is a publishers with them that use bot.

So I hope that will help you as a reader of this thread to make decision.

- Please I'd like to know if there is any suggestions for traffic source for mobile offers ?? from your experiences ??

- Also I'd like to know which type of ads (display/pop/redirect) is good for CPI ? for mobile offers generally ??

I will try and try until to get success, there is no opportunity to leave or for a defeat :)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Last edited:
Great sharing of what you thought of, by the way if you saying that all traffic source are bot-free, this makes me curious as well. Maybe, filter the bot traffic out, is this the answer you're seeking for?

I have used Mobicow and gotten a few conversions.

How are you targeting that you're only getting 10-20 impressions per day?

Many resources have bots. It should be whitelist and disable bots site on time. And, of course 10-20 impressions per day is too little to make any conclusions about the quality of traffic.

I have used Mobicow and gotten a few conversions.

How are you targeting that you're only getting 10-20 impressions per day?

Thanks for your asking.

I try an CPI offer that was one of the best conversion this week, the country is TAIWAN on android OS !!

What do you think ??

Thanks

Great sharing of what you thought of, by the way if you saying that all traffic source are bot-free, this makes me curious as well. Maybe, filter the bot traffic out, is this the answer you're seeking for?

My but is to boost the impression, but there is no option where I can specify that.

Do you have any suggestion ??

Many resources have bots. It should be whitelist and disable bots site on time. And, of course 10-20 impressions per day is too little to make any conclusions about the quality of traffic.

I know that is too littlem, How can I do that ?

any idea will help.

Thanks.

Thanks for your asking.

I try an CPI offer that was one of the best conversion this week, the country is TAIWAN on android OS !!

What do you think ??

Thanks

Have you checked to see how much of that traffic is available on Mobicow, just so you know the potential? I haven't found a volume listing for them but you can email or call to ask them.

2016-04-24_0759.png

Netabdo That's the reason you are receiving very little traffic. Try selecting another offer for a country which as better traffic volume.

internalsoul, Thank you for sharing the reports section.

If you look closely at that report, the max CPM for TW is 0.50$ which is our networkwide minimum CPM. This means that right now no one that is paying over 0.50$ for that Geo.

At that price, lots of pubs might not be willing to sell, especially pop ad format, so its very possible that you are not hitting their floor CPMs.

The solution, is for you to increase your bid, and disable the bid optimiser (or it will automatically bring your bid down to that 0.50$ closest competition bid) and see if you get traffic.

The optimiser is great as it saves you tons of money, but if you are targeting a small geo with little competition, you are better off to turn it off and just pay the price that you are willing to pay and see what do you get as volume/quality for what your'e wiling to pay.

Netabdo, at 0.50$ CPM, 20imps a day x 5 days = 100 imps that have a total cost of 0.05$. So if you really believe that it does a fair description to our network, feel free to contact your advertiser manager to ask for a refund. Oh wait... that is me, so feel free to message me on skype: julieta.mobicow.

Than you

2016-04-24_0759.png

Netabdo That's the reason you are receiving very little traffic. Try selecting another offer for a country which as better traffic volume.

Hi internalsoul,

Thanks for your reply, after reading your comment I change the compaign to united kingdom offer.

Here is the result (Check the attachment).

what do you think ??

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 99
Seems like now you are getting traffic but not getting conversions. What kind of offer are you targeting? Are you using LP or direct linking? Those things matters.
Hi internalsoul,

Thanks for your reply, after reading your comment I change the compaign to united kingdom offer.

Here is the result (Check the attachment).

what do you think ??

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Seems like now you are getting traffic but not getting conversions. What kind of offer are you targeting? Are you using LP or direct linking? Those things matters.

Hi internalsoul,

Thanks for the update.

No I didn't get the traffic (Clicks to landing page), what you see is just a impression with 0 click to the landing page.

Yes I use the landing page, and I target a CPI MOBILE offers.

What do you think ??

Do you suggest to me a good CPC traffic source ??

Waiting for your feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Maybe you are somewhat misleading users?

Hi,

Which users you talk about ??

I share my review with people who understand and to help others and maybe to get help also, maybe I will do a video show you that all statistic are real.

Thanks for your kinds help.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

I mean, if you have impressions but 0 clicks it may mean that users are interested in your review but find something misleading on LP. Or they are bots)

MI
Back