The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My reservation on MOBIDEA

It started like yesterday when I tried to promote in novices, and I did choose adult niche to promote.In my usual custom, I tried to test the link if it's work and to my greatest surprise, an adult campaign landed on a game-download page.

I first Thot it was an error from my own part until I tried it on different browsers and even mobile phone(That even popped up a particular game to download on Google playstore.

Yes I understand what Geo targeting is all about, but the issue is even if as some of shillings are geo targeted, I had expected the link not to go try or something like that.I am in an affiliate link before now that all it's geo targeted links will not display outside it's targeted location.

For this, I am not comfortable ith Mobidea, and I wish to suspend my campaign for now till my fears are sorted.

I want to promote a link that even if it's geo targeted, any one clicking the links outside the target region will not have it redirected to another campaign that only the peeps in Mobidea will make the money if it eventually concert.

Please I need opinions on this,my respected bosses. Thank you.

I want to promote a link that even if it's geo targeted, any one clicking the links outside the target region will not have it redirected to another campaign that only the peeps in Mobidea will make the money if it eventually concert.
No thats not true
If the visitor comes through your link from outside target country, and geo-redirected to another offer, if he converts MobIdea will pay you the commission.
The whole point of geo-redirect is to monetize all of your traffic.

@Mobidea can help here.

It is false what you say.
Mobidea shows an offer for each country, no matter if you work with a particular country.
You receive money from all countries, the traffic in mobidea its no wasted.

It started like yesterday when I tried to promote in novices, and I did choose adult niche to promote.In my usual custom, I tried to test the link if it's work and to my greatest surprise, an adult campaign landed on a game-download page.

I first Thot it was an error from my own part until I tried it on different browsers and even mobile phone(That even popped up a particular game to download on Google playstore.

Yes I understand what Geo targeting is all about, but the issue is even if as some of shillings are geo targeted, I had expected the link not to go try or something like that.I am in an affiliate link before now that all it's geo targeted links will not display outside it's targeted location.

For this, I am not comfortable ith Mobidea, and I wish to suspend my campaign for now till my fears are sorted.

Please I need opinions on this,my respected bosses. Thank you.

You need to use a VPN which allows you to surf as if you are coming from the country you are promoting. That way you can see the offer and see the flow, otherwise the network will try to monetize your click by sending the traffic to an offer that is active in that country. You can try this VPN for free and yes it is an affiliate link.

It has bandwith limits per month but as long as you switch it off and don´t watch videos with it active you should be fine. And you can promote it just like I am to increase your bandwith amount per month; kind of like DropBox increase your space when people sign up with your link.

Well maybe i will start apologizing, i did take a closer look and check some stuffs as my bosses above have said and i think its not a bad as i thought.

I apologize for this erroneous and ''false alarm'' first and foremost.

I wouldnt know if Admin can take this thread down but i will abide by whatever decision they come out with.

Thanks

I appreciate you my Bosses @Yvon , @LetmeNow @lrs1995

I still want to learn from you, most especially the trick in doing targeted advertizing.
I will appreciate that so much.

Hi @Fapohunda Olufemi John

Although there were some answers about it, we just want to explain it from our side too :)

In Mobidea, if you choose to promote an offer for a specific target (country, operator and operating system), the user will be redirected to the offer you chose. But, if someone arrives to the offer from a different target, we don’t want you to lose that user. So Mobidea shows a different offer, that is inside the adult smartlink (in this case), and pays you when there is a sign-up.

If you need any help you can contact us directly through our skype, email or chat, and we’ll answer you as soon as possible. :)

Regards,
Mobidea

MI
Back