“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Product Launch on jvzoo

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Wilson912, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Wilson912

Wilson912 Affiliate affiliate

hello guys
    i'm planning to create my own product and put it on jvzoo
    and see how it goes as a seller :)
    and i will update this post weekly

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Sounds like a plan -- good luck with this ...

Wilson912 likes this.
  4. Wilson912

thank you, working on it
    but i have a question, how can i recruit affiliates ? without doing a prelaunch

5. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

How can you post weekly updates if you are planning to build a product? You can't possibly build it in a week and have it on JVZoo that quickly for reporting back here in a week.

Asking how to recruit affiliates at this point is like putting the horse before the cart.

I just took part in a multiple seven figure launch as an affiliate and placed third. A $2500 product with another $5k in OTO's, up-sells, and re-bills. It took these guys 5 years to build the product, beta test, have super aff's test it, run an internal launch, and then do a JV launch.

Now, I am assuming you are not building something that extensive, but the point I am driving home here is that you damn well better have a solid written plan for the development of the product along with the research established confirming its viability, target market, and price point. Then you are ready to start building it. Until you have a working model, you are not ready to try affiliate recruiting.

Recruiting affiliates requires building relationships with affiliates. You build relationships with affiliates either as another affiliate and/or as a product developer. In either case, you need proof you can succeed.

6. Wilson912

like you said (not a big product) i already have the thank you page and working on sales page now
    i'm on my own in this so it'll take some time
    and i said i will update this post every week, i meant after product launch not before

7. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

If you have the money, Jeff Walker has an awesome product launch product called "The Product Launch Formula".

He is getting ready to launch his new 2020 version in the coming month at LaunchCon 2020.

Andre Houston likes this.
  8. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

• What is your product
    • how many times have you sold it
    • and at what expense (advertising cost)?

You can own a product and take a gamble (development, inventory) but don't expect affiliates to spend their money testing an unproven product. Chances are the *product* is not that revolutionary 'never seen before' or going to be that disruptive to the incumbent market.

Start with a good proof of concept paid for with your money ...

Exactly what JVzoo requires to start IDK -- have you asked them?

banners