The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My own affiliate offer

ziggyfish

Service Manager
Service Manager
I want to promote my website, using an affiliate program. What is the best way to attract affiliates to my offer, and do you have any suggestions on what is the best offer to offer my affiliates?

What should I expect my budget to be?

There's muncheye.com. It can be as low as $50 USD or higher. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend and having a solid marketing strategy in place to take advantage of it. You have to market to affiliates, that can get you a lot of conversions, just as much so as marketing to leads you're trying to convert. You only have to find one or a few good ones as they will bring bring in the bulk of your sales. Great incentives to attract those types of affiliates are a contest at launch for cash prizes and instant payments through Paypal (get proof of their success with other product owners). You don't offer the latter to everyone.

Buddy It's Good Service
U have to Promote this in every where
u don't have a description vedio in ur website it helps

I want to promote my website, using an affiliate program. What is the best way to attract affiliates to my offer, and do you have any suggestions on what is the best offer to offer my affiliates?

Hi ziggyfish! Perhaps you might wanna try using an offerwall to promote your website. This tool is awesome since you'll be able to display different affiliate offers which your users can avail in exchange for cash. I for myself have been using an offerwall from OfferDaddy and I was able to earn money immediately after integrating this tool to my website and app! If you think this tool would work for you, then you might wanna check out their website today by clicking on this link...:)

Hope this helps...;)

Buddy It's Good Service
U have to Promote this in every where
u don't have a description vedio in ur website it helps
We are always building new versions of it. I've got the product to where I am happy with it. Its now time to focus on the marketing side of things.

banners
Back