The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review My One Year Review Of GetResponse

Dr. Evil

affiliate
I am with GetResponse for a year and I really love their service. When I start affiliate marketing then this is obvious to have a decent autoresponder. Then I search to the internet in order to find out the finest autoresponder service which is best for newbie marketers. There are several reasons that I don't like free email marketing service, for example, powermeta set up atomic email sender or something like that. Yes, you can send bulk email but the open rates will low this is because they can't reach the inbox or the timing for sending. All your subscribers aren't in same time zone right? However, you have to remain on your desktop for sending the email.

On the other hand, autoresponder has great features like web-based email and the best time to sending email. You just need to set up your email on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Just seat back and relax.

We all know there is money on the list so I found GetRespons is great. They have awesome form building tools and you can host the opt-in form anywhere you want. The most appeal thing I found facebook subscription option which mean the user can subscribe your list simply their facebook profile which is highly recommended.

GetResponse has lots of premade template and they update their template according to the occasion which is great. Also, they have landing page creation tool which I haven't tested yet. Will do a short review after using this feature as well. So Here are some

One thing I should point out which is their customer support. They 24/7 live chat support which is great even if you are using trial period they will give you this support. As far I remember most of the time I can get connect with the customer support person at once, two or three times had to wait 5 min max.

The inbox rates also very great for GetResponse. You can track everything you want like click rates, open rates etc.

Come to my final point is their pricing. Comperatbale GetResponse has very low price than any other popular autoresponder even you have to pay or need cc info in order to use the trail version of that autoresponder.

So I am pretty much happy about GetReponse and I highly recommend to the newbie marketers to use it as they have 30 days completely free trail for 250 contacts with no credit card info needed and you can use 1000 contacts for $15 I think this is pretty low cost than any other platform. Check the link below to grab it now. It would be better if they give to newbie 60 days trail with 500 contacts. Anyway, this is also good.

Affiliate link ==> Email Marketing Software & Autoresponder from GetResponse

Thank you for you the honest review about GetResponse mate. Do you know how could I build single opt-in form and redirect traffic to offer page? Thanks in advanced.

MI
Back