The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my next flash game

crowebird

affiliate
Ok well I have been working on this one for a little while now, this will probably be a large make for me and will release a Demo coming up shorty but am still working on a layout and tweeking some of my coding. Sorry temi but I havent had time to make the arrow-dart game, but if you like this one I would be happy to let you use it on your site. I will release more information on it (such as what it is exactly) when Im sure I will be able to release and want to release this project.

Ok well I have quite a bit more with it dont now. Its a ddr - donkey konga type game mix, and everything is working great. Im trying to come up with a basic layout for it... when I have that complete, I will need to make a few stepfiles then I can release a beta.

actully now, I think im just going to stick with it being a ddr type game with the keyboard, iv run into some problems with wanting to make both and am just going to start with the ddr type. If everything works out, im going to try to intergade a donkey konga type game play into.

banners
Back