The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my new starting journey

Lomion Koren

affiliate
i had used leadimpact got 0 ROI and clickadu got 0 ROI.
now i am thinking to start with adwords network, that is will be good for me maybe.
google have genuine traffic, no bot, no spammer.
I will promote Coupon and Weight Loss Offer.
tracker: adsbridge
thank you

now i am thinking to start with adwords network, that is will be good for me maybe.
thank you

This is great! Remember, the secret to you getting all of this working the way you want and getting to a solid and dependable ROI, is to report your progress in this thread so the other members will be able to offer the rpoper guidance and advice. That's what makes these Follow Alongs work so well.

Good Luck on this journey!

I don't recommend Google AdWords for this purpose.

AdWords only want people promoting their own product or service. Most websites that promote anything as an affiliate are deemed as a 'bridge page'. It doesn't matter even if your landing page has a 1000 word article, it will still be deemed as a 'bridge page'.

Last edited:
How much did you spend with Clickadu and LI?
Adwords has better quality but in order to promote affiliate offers you'll need to cloak.

thank you

nc, goodluck :)

now i am thinking to start with adwords network,I will promote Coupon and Weight Loss Offer.

If I may make a suggestion:

Adwords is perfect as the traffic quality is excellent, so totally agree with you on this one. However, stay away from coupons (this is mostly dominated by SEO affiliates as the margins are literally razor thin so you will knock your teeth out if you dive bang into PPC here).

Weight loss is good, but most products are also sales based and the market is swamped with products. If you crank out a standard website that sells any weight loss product here, you are going to face an uphill battle as the competition is literally fierce within the Adwords market - I've tried it years ago and it was pretty rough.

A much better bet is to establish yourself as a fitness (or someone else) as a weight loss brand, authority or personality and gain a following or build a list. Then you can keep pitching fitness, health and weight loss products to them. This way you can keep your marketing costs down and recycle your list multiple times, which will yield a much better ROI.

Pro Tip - if you really want to get into fitness and weight loss, stick to the free trial offers - it's not technically free (still requires the customer to enter a credit card), but the conversion rate will be much higher and is a lot more lucrative from a CPA point of view.

Hope that helps and keep us posted with your journey ;)
Nick

I don't recommend Google AdWords for this purpose.

AdWords only want people promoting their own product or service. Most websites that promote anything as an affiliate are deemed as a 'bridge page'. It doesn't matter even if your landing page has a 1000 word article, it will still be deemed as a 'bridge page'.

That's why I hate Google and same to Facebook :)
If product owners want affiliate marketers to promote their products, why should Google and Facebook ban them :) I hope in the future Google & Facebook will change their policy about that

MI
Back