The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Motivation

MarketMonsterz

affiliate
When I need some motivation I turn on Drake's song "Successful". Listening to music or watching success videos usually puts me into high gear and I go work crazy. Friends and family love what I do and I always picture taking them all on vacation with me to the Bahamas. Family is the strongest motivator. ;)

Hang around positive people. I find that most ppl want you to fail - seems like out of jealousy. I have one that stands behind me and is very positive - that is my wife.

Great thread! My motivation is proving to myself that I can do it!

A bit of a tip that I use is to keep a journal of my marketing milestones, no matter how small. When I am feeling down and nothing is going right, I can look back and my journal and see what I have accomplished and reflect on how far I've come.

That's a good way! Mine is to have a look at the first check I've received(I scanned it in my pc) and tell myself I've already on the road to success!

I've made copies of my first check, inserting them in plaques, then hung them next to my bed and at my work station.

I turn off the radio and television, opting to have positive messages lying around. I also network with like minded positive folks, that's a great way to surround ourselves with positive reinforcement.

One I heard of many, many years ago and that works for me is putting up pictures of things that you want. It could be a new car, a new house, perhaps a picture of a place you have always wanted to go on vacation to. And, you don't just put them by your computer. You put the on the fridge, bathroom mirror, etc. This way you don't just get motivated when you are working, but I find putting the photos elsewhere help motivate me to go to the computer and work.

Good suggestions all. I am also most highly motivated by family. I want to be able to spend more time with them, which involves travel, and I want to be able to help them out.

One I heard of many, many years ago and that works for me is putting up pictures of things that you want. It could be a new car, a new house, perhaps a picture of a place you have always wanted to go on vacation to. And, you don't just put them by your computer. You put the on the fridge, bathroom mirror, etc. This way you don't just get motivated when you are working, but I find putting the photos elsewhere help motivate me to go to the computer and work.

Does not work for me :) If I put pictures of something all over home and office, I start ignoring it or perceiving it as part of interior it stops bringing in the same emotions as desires rather quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
When I need some motivation I turn on Drake's song "Successful". Listening to music or watching success videos usually puts me into high gear and I go work crazy. Friends and family love what I do and I always picture taking them all on vacation with me to the Bahamas. Family is the strongest motivator. ;)

Like you, my family is my motivation on what am I doing, and they are the reason why I am here now.

My family is my motivation. They are always there to support me in any venture I try, and I want to make them proud.

I also motivate myself. I want to make the best of myself and I always challenge myself to do better and achieve more.

Motivation and Inspiration goes side by side together! Everything in life starts with motivation and continue with inspiration. After that you only need EFFORT and you will achieve everything you want!

Listen your self, find what you really like - love, and do everything in your power to get it. No MATTER what!

Every single thing starts with a little step, but in the end there is always success, there is NO question about it. Just stay focus! After all, being in this world already is a great success!

When you feel you dont have any motivation or inspiration, go and watch a short clip video, or listen a song that keeps you going, just NEVER GIVE UP!

Everything is possible, but also everything is up to you!
Everything is possible!

I know this thread is really old, but if this motivated or inspired only one person out there, I am happy, really HAPPY!

My motivation is to keep my wife happy by making her business a success through hours of website promotion. Its been a great journey and now I am motivated to start an SEO sideline with all the knowledge I have learnt

My motivation is to be able to both spend more time with my family and to be able to afford to do fun things with them when I do.

MI
Back