The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My most successful campaign on Teespring :)

theazzy

affiliate
Just wanna share with you guys

Revenue: 3939.7
Spent: 1707.17
Profit: 2232.53
ROI: 130.77

My audience is around 60k

azzTeespring.png

azzy.png

Last edited:
Fantastic, congrats!

I see your audience is 60k. Can you share your targeting technique? I think I've been working to large a target.

Are you using layered audiences?

I hadn't planned on more than three audiences until I see the campaign has merit. I usually start with 3 audiences, however I seem to have far too many when i do this. I have tried to keep audiences above 500k and try to keep them under 2MM. The material from marketers pitching their respective products (and I've got most of them) seem to recommend this audience size, but I think you're approach is more laser targeted and that is where I need to clean up my act.

Example, a current campaign I stopped this morning had around 2MM from three audiences. You can see the ads here . I couldn't seem to get more laser targeted with this. I was aiming it at gamers to start because that's where the expression on the shirts originated.

I am fairly certain that my failures with TeeSpring are mostly due to my targeting. This is my weakness with this platform. This is where I believe most of the failures for many occur.

I am using dark posts, PPE, and optimized CPM. I set it at $20 a day to test.

MI
Back