The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

my Journey Zeropark+clickdealer

allenqi

affiliate
hey guys,glad to see you?excuse my poor english ,my first language is not english。i ran my offer on popads,at first it profitable,but more and more aff run this offer and geo。i can not make money on popads。 the bid is high and 30%+ loss my impression .so i want to run offer on zp.maybe it is good .this is my infomation
geo:south affrica
traffic:zeropark pop traffic
network clickdealer
vertical antivirs and win (i think that focus on 1~2 vertical is good)
any advice?

day 1
QQ图片20160528094136.png

the lp ctr is too low i will use annother lp。 any advice?

day2 maybe the offer is bad . but the am in zp did not reply me any time. i am testing other offer about win coupons 。the geo is DE 。i have spy lp by adplexity,but the lp type is spin or surver , i can not say German,so i can not edit lp,maybe i can make some lp about the European Cup,anyone can give me some lp about win??

Last edited:
Hello Alleqi. I am sorry that you are experiencing this in your marketing journey. I was once there and therefore totally understand what you are currently going through. Kindly find sometime and just have a look to confirm that conversions are being done from the traffic sources. At times we may have clocks that are not really converting and thus no revenue generated.

Hello Alleqi. I am sorry that you are experiencing this in your marketing journey. I was once there and therefore totally understand what you are currently going through. Kindly find sometime and just have a look to confirm that conversions are being done from the traffic sources. At times we may have clocks that are not really converting and thus no revenue generated.
thinks i will put screenshot on soon!

i have some question, but,when i want to add money ,the am answer my quesion, when i ask sometimes about my campaigns, the am did not answer me anything。 shit zeropark. change traffic source!

Ctr is low u need better lander
An other thing af managers tgey dont answer cotching qt they only help to pic offers and if u have some problem thats all
If u have any problem feel free to ask

Well try to spam the customer service then. ;)
Better stick with Zeropark I heard they hold huge sources for traffic.

May I see a the landing page.
I am wondering if the LP is not good as some have said or if the LP is fine and something else is wrong.
I am going to buy some traffic from ZP. That is why I am interested. It could be a bad LP or wrong KWs or traffic or something else.

if you are willing to share I would love to see it.

Clickdealer has great offers, I can see antivirus offers in ZA doing $5.00 ...

Wondering why you test only $4 worth of traffic and considering this campaign a fail, you should at least test 3-5 times the offer value to get some data to work with.

Cheers,
Nemo

Clickdealer has great offers, I can see antivirus offers in ZA doing $5.00 ...

Wondering why you test only $4 worth of traffic and considering this campaign a fail, you should at least test 3-5 times the offer value to get some data to work with.

Cheers,
Nemo
the payout is 1

MI
Back