The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey to $1000 day to the xx,xxx.xx per month

teammgh

affiliate
So I am inspired by fellow 'cashmoneyaffiliate' whom wrote an amazing ebook/blueprint on Mobile Marketing. :ninja:

I have always been intrigued by mobile marketing as I do UI mobile development and want to master something new.

I have been in the IM world for past 3 years and it was a struggle but it was a journey that made me smarter and stronger. Also I feel leaving behind a platform and getting into more detailed platform that geared toward my craft was a no brainer. I was pleasantly surprise to discover AffilaiteFix via CMA. #winning

So I was looking at the WSO and came across CMA's thread via here Mobile Case Study: Promoting antivirus CPI offers

Then I start looking and piecing the puzzle together. I want to know how - the fact he made x amount of cash didn't intrigue me - it was the fact it was simple (in my head - all he have to do was set up a framework and get it up running.) Then I reached out to him and he send me a link that covered his 7 months journey from $300 to xxx,xxx.xx !! I was like wow - the fact he let us peep over his shoulder was very ideal for me in terms of training. I am a visual guy but due to my Deafness I was able to learn better this way and he helped me show a new way of learning as over the shoulder training and his advice (to follow exactly what he does and put it into work - made 100% sense)

So I purchased the Cash Money Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint Volume 1 via Easy Mobile CPA Method Earn Over $107,312 in Less Than 3 Months

What I am listening to:

[video=youtube_share;j6G1uwe20wg]http://youtu.be/j6G1uwe20wg[/video]

Networks: Haven't sign up yet - see why below in the Traffic Sources…

Verticals: looking at these 4 at the moment but when I was reading the forum and K. made a good point to focus on the traffic source first so the AM can tell you which verticals are working best and stick with it. I was like why do you want to stick with it? I guess because you want to be come an authority in ONE vertical.

1. Pin submit
  2. App installs
  3. Utilities (battery saving apps, anti virus, performance boosters)
  4. Gaming

Tracking: CMA recommend this one tracking software company and when I went to the site I can see why he endorse this one. Quite honesty the way Codewise did an awesome job in setting it up. Just sign up ASAP via here - https://voluum.com

Traffic sources: I have reach out to 5 AM and I think like K. said it is all about the Traffic Source before you pick the vertical that stands out the most to you. I reach out to the AM and asked some keys questions that I want answers to. CMA updated the Blueprint with these 2 critical chapters - - Affiliate Mobile Tracking Solutions and Mobile Traffic Sources, Where To Start"

Pretty much spent the last 4 days learning and understanding what CMA was teaching us.

- Confirm which vertical i will start with and master the traffic source.

- Find an offer within that vertical and start with 1-2 countries then spread up 5 to 10 markets.

- Work out how to create landing pages for mobile using the mocks Landers template that came with the blueprint updates ( he recommend photoshop and dreamweaver) I am using an UI by another company.

- Create landing page for my first product offer

- Get multiple versions created in several languages to target other countries (I have a good idea of how to outsource this for free but will have to test it first)

- Decide on type of traffic to use for my first offer - will ask AM as CMA gave us some good advice and I have been reading what kind of questions you need to ask your AM. I am going to create a cheat sheet

- Aim for a $1000 payout within 2 weeks - I am basing this on my risk reward money management of 2:1 and that means whatever I invest I want to at least double my $ back. So if I invest $500 I would like to gross 1k then. I am aware that I can loose $ but following CMA's logic would minimize my loss but I am thinking positive gains :)

- Determine my budget for launch will be $500. Will load my paypal at end of the week.

- As soon I can scale my way to my first goal with my first profit will be used toward my Dojo upgrade and my 2nd goal is to be able to get away from Atlanta and fly to Miami for a week in September as a late birthday present to myself. I figured I Would need at least 1k in cash for that. Plus I have to set up a LLC in Miami for my business.

- I am also teaching myself UI Mobile Design - I know how to create a prototype - I just gotta find a team of coders (iOs and Droid) that will assist me in exactly what I need to do. And it is one of the reason why I got into mobile marketing to get a better feel from what works and what doesn't work.

I will report back to y'all in a week on August 14, 2014.

I have a driving goal to replace my part time job ( i get pay $100 USD per week cleaning - trust me it not an exotic job but I need capital for my business) but I really extra motivated to replace my cleaning job with this mobile marketing business and I want to quit this job on August 22, 2014. That 2 weeks and 2 days from today.

I am confidence that at the worst I can generate $100 per week (as that is $500 month) running some good offers and being smart in following the awesome tips that I have been able to find on Affiliatefix.

So i have to find a traffic source that paid out weekly first as I am not a fan of the net 30 but i can see that is something I will have to be mindful of before quitting my job. I can wait a month to quit but My birthday is August 24 and I haven't take off from work for nothing and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way to asked off 2 weeks in advance and get my request denied. Salty ! :mad: but turning lemons into lemonade!

I highly recommend you peep this before you start your first campaign if you are new to it … CMA does a good job of KISS - but nerds like me really loves the fact that Affilatefix gives us an in-depth of whats goes down in the starting your first campaign - It even complement the book 100% imo - http://www.affiliatefix.com/f56/starting-your-first-campaign-4909/:ninja:

Any questions/feedbacks/words of encouragement are creating welcome :)

My march from the xx,xxx.xx to the xxx,xxx.xx per month will be in the dojo as I feel it is an advanced level of knowledge to be shared on a premium level.

1k day first then scale to xx,xxx.xx per month then scale to xxx,xxx.xx per month :) #winning

Follow the Logic
Be determine to see it to through
Minimize your distraction.

Good luck! :) And catch y'all in this thread next week. (if i have any questions I may post here if I can't find the answer) I feel doing this journey will establish my brand and record my growth and help inspire other people especially Deaf people to give it a try.

Sweet, looking forward to this, make sure you get inside The Dojo also - CMA has got lots to help you there!

you know K. I am really wanna get into Dojo ASAP now that you said that :) any extra help is an extra boost to my bottom line :) #winning

Good luck with your journey! Work hard and you will reach your goals for sure - can`t wait to see 1000$ / day on this journey thread.

Update:

I am going to post until I launch just to help people with the set up process of the framework.

One thing I do recommend when you are reading CMA's ebook with Affilatefix is not to over think it but do a quick read form start to end. Then read it again but this time take notes of stuff that pops out to you. Trust your instinct and if anything doesn't makes sense write it down so you could research it more.

So I found my first traffic source. Come to find out it is a perfect fit as it works seamlessly with Voluum ! :)

It was a no brainer really lol …. ZeroPark.:cool:

I was really highly motivate by Luke's article here ZeroPark Review and Case Study Now going to wait for the AM to hit me up before I even bother picking an offer because I have a few question but I am going to look at what it is available to get a feel for the platform.

Also Luke's drop some really good stuff in the comments sections. People have to really pay attention to comments in thread it is like getting real time clues on what to do. I just found an aha in his comments in this article. I was like wow and it would really help me with the value.

The fact CMA gave us a blacklist is priceless!!! Thanks you for that a lot!

Update:

I am going to post until I launch just to help people with the set up process of the framework.

One thing I do recommend when you are reading CMA's ebook with Affilatefix is not to over think it but do a quick read form start to end. Then read it again but this time take notes of stuff that pops out to you. Trust your instinct and if anything doesn't makes sense write it down so you could research it more.

So I found my first traffic source. Come to find out it is a perfect fit as it works seamlessly with Voluum ! :)

It was a no brainer really lol …. ZeroPark.:cool:

I was really highly motivate by Luke's article here ZeroPark Review and Case Study Now going to wait for the AM to hit me up before I even bother picking an offer because I have a few question but I am going to look at what it is available to get a feel for the platform.

Also Luke's drop some really good stuff in the comments sections. People have to really pay attention to comments in thread it is like getting real time clues on what to do. I just found an aha in his comments in this article. I was like wow and it would really help me with the value.

The fact CMA gave us a blacklist is priceless!!! Thanks you for that a lot!

Hi teammgh

Good to see you taking action i will be watching this thread closely and helping out were i can.

P.S The blacklist is only for PlugRush which is a different traffic source from Zeropark ;)

Hey man i like you mindset,I think that you are on your way to success, I want to share my motto with you which is "Get Shit done !",take massive action I am waiting on your update.

Last edited:
banners
Back