The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Journey to $100 a day with Gaming offers Mobidea and Propeller Ads

Anton Green

Hi all and thanks for showing interest in my follow along i hope if your experienced you can help me and if your new to the forum and you are Noob like i am at this moment you can learn something.

Quick intro my name is Anton and i have been involved in affiliate marketing for just over two years now. I got my start when i was bought into a skype group. The group worked like this, every week an affiliate would launch an offer and the 15-20 other affiliates would send traffic to that offer by reaching out to their subscribers.

That group has slowed down now as the top affiliates are keeping all the spoils for themselves. Not to worry i learn't alot from them guys and i wouldn't be where i am today if it was not for them.

Two years ago i didn't even know how to do the simplest of things online.

Short intro out the way. Over the last few months i have been debating where to take my internet marketing career i have decided on Media buying.

I'll be using Mobidea (Ad network) and Propeller Ads (Traffic source). I will also be using Zeropark (Alt traffic source) once i transfer my funds over.

As recommended Mobidea have been great i have been with them 7 days your account is literally accepted right away and they also have an app which you can download. I am on a couple of other networks Maxbounty and Peerfly and their procedure takes a little longer and they call up for a phone interview. To anyone new reading this i suggest signing with Mobidea till you get some experience under your belt i am also with Adcombo and Adcrax.

After a conversation with my AM a few questions i chose an offer

Mobidea approval pending.png

It didn't take long to get the offer approved

Mobidea offer approved.png

I linked directly to this lander

Lander screenshot.png

Having ran my campaign for two days i got 3,000 clicks and no sign ups

I have gone over the recommended 5-10 x payout to test if an offer is converting.

I spent around $10.

Mobidea campaign 3:5:2017.png

Mobidea campaign 4:5:2017.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 17.07.37.png

First day i got 800+ clicks, i wasn't to concerned with conversions i'm just excited to see the tracking was setup correctly.

Theres nothing much to show at the moment, but i will be launching more campaigns next week, several at a time.

I have a few questions for you guys...

Do you think i should focus on one GEO and learn all i can about how it relates to my vertical ?

If i do choose another vertical
What other verticals can i direct link to ?

What should i up my daily ad budget to whilst i'm still inexperienced ?

Any tips would be very much appreciated

Mobidea is shit, I never got a lead with them while I got at Crackrevenue 3 conversions per 1,000 visitors with the same traffic.

hi good luck for your journey i'll suggest the next few things based on my experience:
-try to create landers or use spy tools like adplexity mobile to know what other affiliate are doing.
-do you use a tracker! tracking is a must have tool for an affiliate you can try adsbridge with 30 days free trial
-use VPS to host your landers and make sure to optemize them in order to speed up the loanding time
-never give up and don't interpret to little date
good luck :)

hi good luck for your journey i'll suggest the next few things based on my experience:
-try to create landers or use spy tools like adplexity mobile to know what other affiliate are doing.
-do you use a tracker! tracking is a must have tool for an affiliate you can try adsbridge with 30 days free trial
-use VPS to host your landers and make sure to optemize them in order to speed up the loanding time

Thanks for your reply. I use Voluum tracker. I plan on adding Adplexity to my arsenal, I will also get VPS and keep you updated on my results

Hey abdellahi quick question. Which VPS server would you recommend ?

do you mean clicks on your landing page ? , if that's the case then you should do a bot test .
and cut that placements that are sending you bot traffic .

Mobidea is shit, I never got a lead with them while I got at Crackrevenue 3 conversions per 1,000 visitors with the same traffic.

Hey!

Unfortunately 3 conversions per 1000 users is not the best result either (of course depending on the segment you work with). In order to say this kind of strong statements, it's always better to provide detailed explanation of what have been done with your statistics attached, since there are many people that can throw words but have no actual evidence. There are many factors affecting your performance, and if you've spoken to our support team or to your account manager, tested offers, tested landers, invested enough and optimized, analyzing everything you do, it is very unlikely that your result would be 0 conversions. Affiliate marketing is not a job of the networks only, there is a lot that depends on you and your input. Just think about it, the offer that you thought is unprofitable, just because didn't look into it deeply, worked for someone else.

Our team investigates every day into stats, and creates fresh reports on everything that is convertible and trendy now, so by contacting Mobidea you are sure to get the top offers atm. There is absolutely zero chance that we will advice you a bad offer, and if you haven't spoken to us looking for such advice, there is no reason to blame a network, since you limited yourself in tools that you could use for free, such as professional assistance from an account manager.

I hope you have better results this week, no matter which network you work with. :) Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi all and thanks for showing interest in my follow along i hope if your experienced you can help me and if your new to the forum and you are Noob like i am at this moment you can learn something.

Quick intro my name is Anton and i have been involved in affiliate marketing for just over two years now. I got my start when i was bought into a skype group. The group worked like this, every week an affiliate would launch an offer and the 15-20 other affiliates would send traffic to that offer by reaching out to their subscribers.

That group has slowed down now as the top affiliates are keeping all the spoils for themselves. Not to worry i learn't alot from them guys and i wouldn't be where i am today if it was not for them.

Two years ago i didn't even know how to do the simplest of things online.

Short intro out the way. Over the last few months i have been debating where to take my internet marketing career i have decided on Media buying.

I'll be using Mobidea (Ad network) and Propeller Ads (Traffic source). I will also be using Zeropark (Alt traffic source) once i transfer my funds over.

As recommended Mobidea have been great i have been with them 7 days your account is literally accepted right away and they also have an app which you can download. I am on a couple of other networks Maxbounty and Peerfly and their procedure takes a little longer and they call up for a phone interview. To anyone new reading this i suggest signing with Mobidea till you get some experience under your belt i am also with Adcombo and Adcrax.

After a conversation with my AM a few questions i chose an offer

View attachment 9138

It didn't take long to get the offer approved

View attachment 9139

I linked directly to this lander

View attachment 9140

I have gone over the recommended 5-10 x payout to test if an offer is converting.

I spent around $10.

View attachment 9141

View attachment 9142

View attachment 9143

First day i got 800+ clicks, i wasn't to concerned with conversions i'm just excited to see the tracking was setup correctly.

Theres nothing much to show at the moment, but i will be launching more campaigns next week, several at a time.

I have a few questions for you guys...

Do you think i should focus on one GEO and learn all i can about how it relates to my vertical ?

If i do choose another vertical
What other verticals can i direct link to ?

What should i up my daily ad budget to whilst i'm still inexperienced ?

Any tips would be very much appreciated

Hi Anton,
Did you get any conversions eventually? Also, how did you set up the tracker on Mobidea?
I'm trying it out and I don't fully understand how the link offer and tracking works. Please help

banners
Back