The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey in CPA marketing as a Newbie

O

omeyer

My journey in CPA marketing as a Newbie (Part 1)

First and foremost I have to tell that I have put this CPA stuff off too long.
I have been too focused on doing affiliate marketing with information products with "free" traffic methods as SEO.
The result has been nothing much to brag about.

To speed up the process, I do now change to CPA offer and with paid traffic.

I am a member of the Dojo and have also invested in William Souza's CPA Evolution, so I believe I have resources enough to pull this off.

I will post here my journey for two reasons.

1. It keeps me accountable.
2. Someone else can learn from my mistakes and my journey.

I have decided to start with FB as a traffic source and free stuff as gaming (free registration), free coupons and voucher, as my verticals.
I chose offers that are easy to get people to take action on since FB is a place where people like to be social and to be entertained. Not a place where they take big decisions and purchase stuff.

I am an affiliate with Maxbounty and Peerfly.

I have tried to sign up with several other networks, but I have been denied with the most of them. I think I will run with those two networks for now, so I have some result to show to those other affiliate networks later on.

I will use landing pages created with HTML using some templates I have as basic.

I use one root domain with one subdomain per landing page.

I have read myself up on how to run FB ads, and I am ready to start.

Today I will use some time to find some gaming offer at Peerfly.

Since I am 53 years old and not a gamer, I will use my son (19) and my daughter (17) as sparring partners on what's popular games nowadays. I will also use the internet to read me up on what's hot or not.

I also need to find an angel for my approach and the demographic for the audience. In that process, I will also find similar games to those I will choose to try out so I can use those game names as interest in my FB campaigns. Will also find popular forums and sites for further reference.

Will be back tomorrow with a new update.

My journey in CPA marketing as a Newbie (Part 2)

I have to admit that I have been a bit distracted today and dumped into some small roadblocks as well.

Today I have found four gaming offer at Peerfly I want to test out. They all allow social PPC as requered for running an ad for them on FB.

I have also started investigate the offers so I will learn something about the offer. I feel this is important so I can be able to find different angles to my approach.

What I want to know is info like Similar games, strength and weakness of the offer and its competitions, what people love about the game, etc. This info comes beside the demographic of its users.

The road block I runned into today is the advertising rules to Peerfly.

They allow ads on the right side without questions, but if I want to run a newsfeed ad I need to have an FB fan page with at least 10 thousand likes that is adequate to the offer.

I have asked my affiliate manager whether this rule only is if I want to send the traffic to the fan page or if the practice is active also if I send the traffic to my website.

(For those who is unfamiliar with FB advertising rules, they require the ad to be connected to an FB fan page for running a newsfeed ad, even you send the traffic to a site outside Facebook)

I have not got an answer to my question.

In the meantime, I will create my landing page.

Creating a landing page is my goal for tomorrow.

any updates?

Hi.

Thanks for your interest.

There is no update yet because I am on my way on a holiday trip for almost three weeks, and until I am back, there will be no activity.

I got an email from Neverblue today telling me that I have made it to the next step in their approval process. I have to give them some income proof from another CPA network. I just did that, so I will cross my fingers for approval.

Having more network to choose from is important for me at this state since Peerfly have some restrict rules when it comes to Facebook advertising.

If this still is a problem when I come back from my holiday, I will have to change my chosen product genre or my traffic source.

Until late of July, there will be no more update on this thread from my behalf.

Until next time, take care.

- Oddvar.

Hi.

Thanks for your interest.

There is no update yet because I am on my way on a holiday trip for almost three weeks, and until I am back, there will be no activity.

I got an email from Neverblue today telling me that I have made it to the next step in their approval process. I have to give them some income proof from another CPA network. I just did that, so I will cross my fingers for approval.

Having more network to choose from is important for me at this state since Peerfly have some restrict rules when it comes to Facebook advertising.

If this still is a problem when I come back from my holiday, I will have to change my chosen product genre or my traffic source.

Until late of July, there will be no more update on this thread from my behalf.

Until next time, take care.

- Oddvar.
Thx! awsome highly recomend adsimilis! im currently on it and kinf of loike it, dont know if it comes handy but you have a friend over there if you know what i mean! regards somehow i got into A4D aswell :) they are good for my verticals of choice

Hi Omeyer,

May I know how do you get accepted into affiliate networks like Maxbounty and Peerfly?

I noticed that there require a website in the applications.

May I know is website really important to get their approval? If yes, may I know what kind of website have you created for it? Can I have a look on yours?

Thank you.

Hi Omeyer,

May I know how do you get accepted into affiliate networks like Maxbounty and Peerfly?

I noticed that there require a website in the applications.

May I know is website really important to get their approval? If yes, may I know what kind of website have you created for it? Can I have a look on yours?

Thank you.

Hi.

Sorry, I am not the man to help you here because I signed up for those networks years ago, and I don't remember.
I assume that they are more rigid today than then and if they want to know your website, assume they want.
The website I used back then is gone for a long time ago, so there is nothing to see.
Maybe someone else can help you. Ask the question in the open forum for more exposure.

Hi.

Sorry, I am not the man to help you here because I signed up for those networks years ago, and I don't remember.
I assume that they are more rigid today than then and if they want to know your website, assume they want.
The website I used back then is gone for a long time ago, so there is nothing to see.
Maybe someone else can help you. Ask the question in the open forum for more exposure.

It's okay. Thank you for your reply anyway. :)

MI
Back