The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey from 0

Riccardo Giorgi

affiliate
So after the wise replies to my presentation post, I decided to begin to understand something of affiliate marketing experimenting.

(sorry for my english)

I want to start up with a modest budget 300/400€

Wanna try mobile offer PPI or iPhone PIN submit offer

This is my plan

1- buy some traffic. dont know where but there are a lot of traffic sources
2- find a good offer. dont know where, I apply to 2 Affiliate Programs (whaiting)
3- 4 or 5 landing pages with wordpress, my domain
4 traking- dont know... voluum is too expensive

all right?
thanks in advance all

I highly sugges you read the Mobile Imerssion from Taio and read his blog and you will find all your answers .You can also read Servando's blog and PPCmode.com , you will get an overload of information .

My personal choices are :
1.Popup/redirect traffic
2.Mobvista,yeahmobi,appflood,avazu.
3.You can use mobileadscout to spy on competitors and forget about making landings all the time , see what's working now.
4.I use imobitrax

Good luck with your journey

So after the wise replies to my presentation post, I decided to begin to understand something of affiliate marketing experimenting.

(sorry for my english)

This is my plan

2- find a good offer. dont know where, I apply to 2 Affiliate Programs (whaiting)

all right?
thanks in advance all

We have many threads in the forum that can give you the answers you need for traffic, offers, landing pages, and tracking

(sorry for my english)

No need to apologise for your language skills man, if we don't understanf something, we'll let you know.

Great to see you taking action. This is where you will learn, by doing it!

Reasonable budget.

This is my plan

Read through the various sub-forums as well as the follow alings to get some ideas about what traffic sources may work best.

Programs or Networks?

Okay, I don't recommend WP for mobile campaigns. Too much code. If your market is 100% mobile, then you want HTML5 landers.

Check out Thrive and Adsbridge

Day 2

Thanks for your suggestions!

Following the advice of Servando Silva's blog I applied also here Furthermobi and here MobPartner.
Before I apply with Yeahmobi , but I read that they want proven experience to join.

waiting for their response

I'm back and I need your help.

Mobile game PPI

I found an offer that I like , the affiliate network provides me some screenshots.
And now I have to do the banner

Now I'll make some banners. I do not know which format to use . I found an online guide and I hope it is correct

Airpush offers many sizes of banners , should I create a campaign for each position ?

would be:

Format 1 > 5 different banners > 5 Landing different > App
Format 1 > 5 different banners > App

Format 2 > 5 different banners > 5 Landing different > App
Format 2 > 5 different banners > App

Ecc..

10 € for each country/daily = huge investment!!!

My first question is : is there any format that you advise me or not?

Second question: Do you recommend me to send users to a landing page, or because it is a famous game, sent users directly to the app store ?

I hope I have not done a stupid question .

I'm back and I need your help.

Mobile game PPI

I found an offer that I like , the affiliate network provides me some screenshots.
And now I have to do the banner

Now I'll make some banners. I do not know which format to use . I found an online guide and I hope it is correct

Airpush offers many sizes of banners , should I create a campaign for each position ?

would be:

Format 1 > 5 different banners > 5 Landing different > App
Format 1 > 5 different banners > App

Format 2 > 5 different banners > 5 Landing different > App
Format 2 > 5 different banners > App

Ecc..

10 € for each country/daily = huge investment!!!

My first question is : is there any format that you advise me or not?

Second question: Do you recommend me to send users to a landing page, or because it is a famous game, sent users directly to the app store ?

I hope I have not done a stupid question .

There are no stupid questions.

What is the difference between format 1 & 2?

5 Banners and 5 Landers will work. I recommend sticking with one country with each split test, two at the most. Get one country earning then do another once the first one is dialed in. That way you'll have a smoother process in the additional countries as you bring them online.

Hello
I'm buying traffic from AdMob . He asks me what I want to pay max CPC .

You have any suggestions? $0.01? $0.000001? (I'm kidding , but really I have no idea)
Utility , PPI , Android
$0.18 per install

I'm sure I'll have an horrible ROI , but in the meantime I move the first steps

Hello
I'm buying traffic from AdMob . He asks me what I want to pay max CPC .

You have any suggestions? $0.01? $0.000001? (I'm kidding , but really I have no idea)
Utility , PPI , Android
$0.18 per install

I'm sure I'll have an horrible ROI , but in the meantime I move the first steps

This is going to depend, at least in part, on the offer payout. I expect that $.03 to $.05, or in that range.

what you will do is absolutly inciting to me. and I am ready to get starkted in my IM road. so hope it is a thoroughfare for us. :)

Finally my first campaign is online!

Many thanks to Ariel of affiliatemob and Irina and Nick of adsbridge. Please don't hate me ;)

Maybe if I had 20 years instead of 35, I would be much faster. But that's okay.

No incentive app, with 3 banners, maybe tomorrow I'll implement something.

Source traffic Airpush

Hi i have a question:
how can I check if the links of my campaigns (mobile ) work?
I have Hidemyass and opera mobile, but also the Tracking Linkfiles of affiliates networks give me error

32k impression, ctr 7%, no conversion

Cpi no incentive. Traffic souce airpush.
I think I'm doing something wrong.

Maybe mobile app install is not for newby.

Hi Riccardo!

The problem is not app-installing, but more in angles/app.

First of all, I believe, that starting with cheap apps like utilities could be tricky as, on one hand, they are useful (so more chance to get user download them), but on the other they are way too popular (lots of people have already installed them or seen them) and they are paid quite low.

What would I suggest: stay with same app, but move towards another traffic source like pop/clickunder traffic + landing (either white or black).
I agree with @tjtutor : choose only 1, max 2 geos and run through them to understand how traffic works.

Hope this will work!

P.S. Ping me if you have any further questions.

MI
Back