The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Instagram Journey

marketing.
Well basically this journey is supposed to show people on how to grow their accounts with the least money invested and do it in reasonable time .

As for monetization I spent money on buying blogs with the names of the accounts.In short I'll explain my long term plans.
It is 3 blogs - 1.fashion for 2 accounts I have in that niche
2.fitness
3.luxury

1.Fashion - niche is really easy to monetize as it can shoutout any product , any aspiring model and setting up a blog that I will get writers for when the time comes and start monetizing it with adsense. One thing I learned is that girls can never have enough quality fashion blogs.

2.Fitness - I have BIG! plans for this account . I have a startup in mind that has great potential so I do not want to give anything up on that note . But for a person with a fitness account wanting to monetize it . There are a lot of competing products in fitness right now and they are always on the lookout for influencers . The best way to go on this is to see which companies pay you the most per sale . Pick up water bottles, clothes etc so one company for each thing you can sell to people who are into fitness and just shout it out with your affilate link . Again you can set up a blog and market the products there also make some nice money with adsense. Also there are a lot of diets and programs you can partner up with people to advertise and sell .

3.luxury - not much to say about it , it is the fastest growing niche so I just use it to get followers and transfer them to my other accounts . But if you want to monetize it I would suggest targeting those homemade jewelry sellers. They will pay you a lot to get featured on a luxury page account .

This is in short if you guys want me to make clear things up on some niche or subject just ask :)

I am on my phone so I am going to be quick with the update.

Day 1:
Following 400 people
Followers 80
20 average likes per picture

This are great stats I am really happy.
Usually the followback rate is 10 % and I have 20%

The goal for the next day is to get 150 followers .
After that if I continue like this and am able to get 100 followers a day so early in the process I have great hopes for the account.

Terrific progress, @Virtus thanks for sharing the details! Like your plans, too. You make it sound exciting. And cheap to do. :) Best of both worlds.

Looking forward to reading more about your journey.

Update for Day 2:

1. Male fashion account is
followers:198
following:782

This is great , I did not excpect a 20 % followback rate , neither this much likes per picture.

2.Female fashion account
Started testing the niche
Uploaded photos and started the bot.

3.Fitness account
same goes , uploaded photos , researched the market and started the bot .

The bot gives 3 days of free trial per accounts so I am testing different niches to see which one works best .

Update for Day 2:

1. Male fashion account is
followers:198
following:782

This is great , I did not excpect a 20 % followback rate , neither this much likes per picture.

2.Female fashion account
Started testing the niche
Uploaded photos and started the bot.

3.Fitness account
same goes , uploaded photos , researched the market and started the bot .

The bot gives 3 days of free trial per accounts so I am testing different niches to see which one works best .
Thank you for interested information! But I have one question: what bot you use? (3 days of free), because I run instagress and 30 days for free. Thanks!

Edit: I used Instagress.ru (30 days free), but I go Instagress.com I see 3 days free.

Last edited:
In the process of making the instagram account I will use for this journey . My fitness account took a name of a previously enormous account and because of that it gained around 10 000 followers in 3 ,4 days and averages 500 likes. So this is why I kind of stopped updating I was concentrated on securing the name and the account .
Will continue answering all questions and probably just show you how I manage this one account.

How do you know which photos you are allowed to take from WeHeartIt. I mean, aren't there any copyright or something on some of the photos? But really a great post, helps a lot. Thanks!

Nah
How do you know which photos you are allowed to take from WeHeartIt. I mean, aren't there any copyright or something on some of the photos? But really a great post, helps a lot. Thanks!
You can take all of them they are not copiright , a lot of big instagrams take pictures off of we heart it

@Virtus, did you find a way to monitor where your followers are coming from on Instagram? Like their country? I find it hard to target a specific country with the liking and following. What's your strategy?

Sorry, I'm new to Instagram marketing.. But how do you share your landing page or offers in instagram?
Like you only put the link in bio? or in every status? and which network you are using?

This is an excellent share @Virtus. How's your journey coming along? Also how did you get the name of a "previously enormous fitness account"? Insights and advice are much appreciated. Thanks.

MI
Back