The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My IM Journey Begins Here...

KyleP

Hey Everyone,

This is my journal to begin my internet marketing business. I got into this industry about an year ago but I was never serious about spending enough time or budget to grow my business. Now I understand money I spend on my campaign is not wasted but rather it's an investment to gather enough data. I'm ready to dedicate myself to my business.

It's been about a week since I started but I was following a lot of guides by "'gurus" outside this community. I ended up getting my FB account banned following those guides. I got mad but I knew I'm responsible for every decision I make. Another failure and another lesson learned.

It's quite funny though, I found Dojo while searching for the answer to how to get my FB account reactivated. I ended up finding my chance to reactivate my FB account is gone but glad I found this community.

I'm currently learning to use Voluume because I failed at tracking before and I realized my success chance in the long term will increase huge if I properly learn to track campaigns.

Thanks for this wonderful community guys.
I will update as I go.

Kyle

Finished setting budgets using one of budget programs I'm using.

Finished setting Voluume properly.

Applied to most recommended affiliate networks.

I'm still at the beginning phase but I know someday in the future when I doubt myself and my ability to learn, I will come back here and see how much I achieved.

Started my campaign using 7search and Clickbank product.

Currently removing and fixing keywords that don't work or too broad. i'm narrowing it down to a few keywords. I think problem with 7search is search volume because I'm targeting a long tail buying keywords. Will see how it turns out.

Meanwhile I'm looking for mobile affiliate networks to work with. I got into one called GoWide but I couldn't find their history. If they are all I have, well then I have to leverage what I've got.

Got accepted to Yeahmobi. Picked 2 offers and I'm making a check list for each project.

Also, signed up to a few ad networks and they are ready to go.

Thesedays, The Five Truths About Fear by Susan Jeffers really helps me get going with tasks. The quote is so true and I'd like to share this with Dojo members.

The Five Truths About Fear by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.
1. The fear will never go away as long as you continue to grow.
2. The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and do it.
3. The only way to feel better about yourself is to go out and do it.
4. Not only are you afraid when facing the unknown, so is everyone else!
5. Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the bigger underlying fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness.

Cheers,

How much are you spending for 7search? What is the daily budget currently, any luck on the earnings so far?

How much are you spending for 7search? What is the daily budget currently, any luck on the earnings so far?
I stopped my 7search campaign because traffic volume is too small. I'm now promoting offers from Yeahmobi. My mobile campaign is having good CTR but no conversion so far. Working on LPs and finding other traffic sources right now!

Read that 7search is a 2nd tier search engine for ppc, maybe that's why not converting. I think more clicks or maybe targeted clicks?

Updating My Status.

So a lot of my campaigns, I get high CTR but low CR. This, like I mentioned my previous posting is happening because of wrong traffic, not targeted audience and bad LP. I tried to find my competitors mobile offer LPs and traffic sources but using only WRW didn't show any results back.

But I don't give up...

Finally figured how to find competitors LPs and traffic sources. Wow Wow Wow!! no wonder my competitors are crushing the offers. Going to transcribe what they have, add my angles to it and split test shit out of it.

Cheers,

Don't give up, let's keep trying until the earnings come.
Thanks for encouragement!!

Don't worry I don't give up :)

I'm just too busy trying new angles, banners, and LPs everyday. Not to mention reading a lot and applying new knowledges right away.

I also made my first positive ROI campaign yesterday. Nothing big, just a few cents profit but I'm getting there!!

I'm just too busy trying new angles, banners, and LPs everyday. Not to mention reading a lot and applying new knowledges right away.

I also made my first positive ROI campaign yesterday. Nothing big, just a few cents profit but I'm getting there!!

Yeah, same here being making a few cents on campaings not even the big dollars yet, will have to keep plugging way.

Congrats on your first +ve ROI compaign. Your journal looks good. Try to add your daily statistics on your journal. Later down the road it will help you, how far have you gone. Its like keeping records of your day to day progress. Best of luck and subscribed to the journal.

Congrats on your first +ve ROI compaign. Your journal looks good. Try to add your daily statistics on your journal. Later down the road it will help you, how far have you gone. Its like keeping records of your day to day progress. Best of luck and subscribed to the journal.

Thanks for the advice :)

Yes, I think keeping my statistics are important for campaigns I will launch later. I write statistics and some of metrics on my offline journal.

I will update it later!

banners
Back