The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My hello

hb3

affiliate
Hello :)

New here, looking to establish an online business. Don`t have a site, a host, or anything else.

I know nothing, but I am looking to change that.

:)

thanks for the replies!

I am a traditional marketing expert, and have a little internet experience.

I am looking to create something small to learn and than expand outwards and try to build something that will help me out in the long run.

Right now, I have registered site, purchased hosting - but am not sure how to proceed - should I design a site, should I use wordpress, should i purchase a wordpress theme .. so many questions that are in my head ..on this next piece .. im not scared to spend money, im only scared of failing :)

Have you decided on a subject for your site? (You don't have to reveal it here, just asking.) At this point, generally you should decide which keywords you are going to focus on, ones that are in high demand but have relatively low competition.

I recommend WordPress because it's so powerful, but it can be used to make a more static site rather than a blog if you desire. Whether you buy a theme or not depends on how comfortable you are modifying the free themes you can find on the Internet. Sometimes buying a premium theme that has an easy-to-understand interface for changing things like fonts, colors, etc. is the way to go, but it really depends on your particular skills and situation.

what tools would you recommend to check keywords? The first site I am going to develop or test is going to be personal related with my interests in marketing and social media.

WordPress is probably going to be my first choice - I know a lot of people are using a premium theme - but I would like to play around with a good free theme and see what I am able to do before moving on to a premium theme.

banners
Back