The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first website for sale. What about the price?

jaroslaw_szulc

affiliate
Hello. At the moment I am working of a website for the employment agency . I priced the project to 330 pounds. It is my first project destined for the sale. Is this price suitable to the project? I ask for your opinions.

Site: yourstaff.joongle.org

Welcome to UK WW Jaroslaw, what was the development that you would like to be payed? Did you create a unique template?
Thanks

Includes:

Finished project will inc: unique template, all inc systems (PMS, Job Listing, Office hotline (my own component), "get tax back" pappers (all documets for it), hosting 1 year, keeping a website. Also new logo and identity for company

Jaroslaw, i did not read the specification of those components but i suppose you might ask for more, depending on your developing efforts and capabilities.

Thank You

I thank for your reply. I care about this project because first. I not have a clue about prices therefore I am asking you. How much can cost a project tike this?

well its a company and you developed a semifull system from what I got, so ask something around or maybe above 500.

MI
Back