The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first PPC Campaign Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypigeon

affiliate
I want to earn as much as you guys. I have Maxbounty, Adworkmedia, CPAtank account. What would be the best network?

I would try two networks see which you get better monies from. CPAtank I heard is no longer around?? Or paused campains, maybe you tell me . I hear they sent out emails... I might say you want to be careful, I hear they loan $300,000 to EWA and I have had problems getting paid out by EWA for many months now. So not sure if recent issues with closing CPAtank to reconfigure offers is results of not paying by EWA's.... Also I hear many offers is brokered through the EWA's... Not sure, but how many brokers can u brokers offers ??? Seems little nutties to me..

Just saying, I would go with first two you mentions, seem safer to me? but that just me.

Im busy with my email list, I will try it maybe next week. And I do not have profit yet. Im still reading lots of tutrials and tips..

Im busy with my email list, I will try it maybe next week. And I do not have profit yet. Im still reading lots of tutrials and tips..
Stick to one thing until it's profitable man!

I will close this thread until you ask me to reopen as you are not running it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back