The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first month on CPA, what do you think?

GoldSkies

affiliate
Hi everyone my name is Javier and Im live on México City.

And first sorry for my bad english, I will study more.
I start in the CPA World and Im very excited, I start promote sweep and app install offers for test and I get my fisrts goals on US country.

Revenue $82.96
Invest $129.71
ROI -($46.75)

What do you think for my first results?
Any idea for get better ROI?

Captura de pantalla 2015-12-23 a las 12.40.28 a.m..png

Hi Javier, buenos dias!

What offer do you promote? What sources do you use? Any clues that could help us?

GoldSkies your first campaign statistics looks promising. From your statistics it looks like that you are using landing page. So keep working on the angles and don't stop until you become profitable.

Last edited:
Hi everyone my name is Javier and Im live on México City.

And first sorry for my bad english, I will study more.
I start in the CPA World and Im very excited, I start promote sweep and app install offers for test and I get my fisrts goals on US country.

Revenue $82.96
Invest $129.71
ROI -($46.75)

What do you think for my first results?
Any idea for get better ROI?

Campaign looks promising, should be profitable after optimisation.

Split test different angles, landing pages, and offers.

Gather data and start cutting non profitable pubs

Can we hear what traffic network you are using? Maybe there are some other ones that are at least as good as the one you're using that we know:)

But i agree with the others. Definitely test and track the offers you are running and try a lot of different offers and landing pages!

GoldSkies your first campaign statistics looks promising. From your statistics like that you are using landing page. So keep working on the angles and don't stop until you become profitable.

Thanks friend, I hope this.
Yesterday I started using VPS + CDN and I Could see better results. Before only I use shared hosting. :)

Campaign looks promising, should be profitable after optimisation.

Split test different angles, landing pages, and offers.

Gather data and start cutting non profitable pubs
Thanks dude, I see the difference with VPS + CDN in next update the info.

Can we hear what traffic network you are using? Maybe there are some other ones that are at least as good as the one you're using that we know:)

But i agree with the others. Definitely test and track the offers you are running and try a lot of different offers and landing pages!

Yup, the traffic source is PopAds, is very hard but only I test and test an test.
I want use ZeroPark and PopCash but first I want to dominate PopAds.

Yup, the traffic source is PopAds, is very hard but only I test and test an test.
I want use ZeroPark and PopCash but first I want to dominate PopAds.
ZeroPark needs pretty good amount of money to start with. I suggest to keep running on PopAds (personally like them much).

Notes:
When I started I use a shared server (banahosting) and I covert with this, but yesterday I decided to change to a VPS + CDN and the results are amazing.

Changes:
Optimized my landing pages.
Clean code, speed booster, code minify, little images and very compress.
USE VPN + CDN (MaxCDN)

GTMetrix is good tool for check the errors.

ROI 80%-100% up to 280% (In one day)
I have more CTR and my CR is good.

Finally after 23 days I have my first profitable campaign.

And now next step is scale and make more campaings.
TEST TEST TEST AND TEST. :)

Captura de pantalla 2015-12-23 a las 1.25.17 p.m..png

Thanks GoldSkies for your share and hope you good luck but didn't you try direct traffic to offers instead of using landing pages

banners
Back