The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My First Case Study : first campaign with peerfly & 7search

Mohamed

affiliate
Hello Guys I'm going to post here my first campaign steps and results also i'll be very happy to hear your suggestion

i'm going tonight to promote three offers from peerfly
i have about 100$ so far to spent and i'm going to use direct link in tow offers and landing page in one offer

i want to make success with my first campaign So waiting my next post after setting it up

re: My First Case Study : first campaign with peerfly & 7search

You will probably have to do 10 campaigns before you find 1 that is profitable, that's how paid traffic goes.

Good luck, keep us updated

re: My First Case Study : first campaign with peerfly & 7search

You will probably have to do 10 campaigns before you find 1 that is profitable, that's how paid traffic goes.

Good luck, keep us updated

Thanks david
i'll test on three campaigns first then will do more
by the way i know you're hate 7search :D :p so i hope i do it with Good ROI

Thanks david
i'll test on three campaigns first then will do more
by the way i know you're hate 7search :D :p so i hope i do it with Good ROI

I don't hate, I just think it's not recommended to newbies because the money spent on trying to find a profitable campaign is not worth the rewards IMO, but hey, some newbies can make it work so you are free to try it :D

Update 1 : first Offer payout 2.25$ per action & convert on the second page Free ipad

after keyword research i work with 10 keywords and make my budget for this offer 10$ also make the same for the tow other offers but the others convert on the first page and payout 1.60$

Hey i would advice you not to start with apple offers, grab something less popular :)

Thanks for advice i'm testing now with apple offer and other offers

by the way ipad offer make three converts till now with 2.5$ spent on 7search

13 clicks and 3 converts isnt too bad. how many diff versions are you running? I have been curious about 7 search but havent heard too much as far any relevent case studies. thanks for posting though!!

banners
Back