The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My first case study - Clickbank product(s) - SEO only campaign

swecoder

affiliate
So this is going to be a bit of a challenge. I've got a couple of different campaigns planned after a failed attempt at CPC-promotion of two separate Clickbank products. But I figured I'll try Clickbank one more time with a different campaign-type. I have to admit that Clickbank feels a bit harder than some of the other possible offer types out there so I'll be running some other stuff from CPA Alpha as well, but I won't document them here.

I'm still a bit unsure about which niches are really good for Clickbank, but SEO promotion is one of the categories where I think I have an idea of things to do.

So here goes..

• I have picked 4 different Clickbank products in the same niche.
  • I have started a free blog on blogspot (this is primarily a testrun, if I get a consistent income of a couple of dollars a day I might buy a domain to increase the validity)
  • I started a separate Twitter account for the campaign
  • I started a separate Pinterest account for the campaign (niche is very image oriented)

I've made 5 blog posts so far, and working on more. Each post has an image and each image is immediately pinned to Pinterest. All images are, obviously, niche related. Plan is to have at least 10-15 posts, each with images and each with textlinks to my offers (the posts somehow relates to the various offers).

I'm currently looking at good keywords to use in my copy, but this is where my rookie experience comes in - writing "copy" is a first :).

This might become a very boring Case Study, but what the heck. It's a learning experience!

/Daniel

D
Sign up to Truth About Abs affiliate program Mike hit's you up with some great methods and content . You do not have to use it to promote his product if you do not want to . He will give you access to some great articles in that niche !
What I would do is go on to Google and search for forums in the niche and use the articles to build reputation by posting quality content then when you have around 50 posts in each put your affiliate product link in signature ! It will take some time but you just sit back and watch the sales come in for life.
This methods is proven and scalable !
Good Luck

MI
Back