The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first campaign...Trying Pop (sweepstakes offer SOI)

TMG

affiliate
Hey Guys and Gals,
This is TMG finally jumping in and getting my feet wet!!! I am looking for feedback on the data I show you guys and gals. As I said in the title this is my first campaign. I am a little nervous about doing this follow along but this will hold me accountable.

Traffic Source: ZeroPark
Sweepstakes offer: Win and iPhone or Samsung 6
Payout: $0.48 Single Opt In
Daily Budget: $15 a Day

I have attached my lander results from Voluum.

ZeroPark blew through my daily $15 budget...the is a little concerning!
Sweeps Campaign.PNG

Make 2 campaign; POP and DOMAIN
Double your daily budget

Hows your landers look?

Responding to you via my smartphone right now. I will upload the landers when I get back to my home. Should I add the domain campaign with keywords?

It looks like your revenue isn't being tracked.
However, your landing page CTR is quite low. Let's have a look at the landing pages so everybody can provide some feedback :)

Here are more results:
My revenue was not being tracked when I first launched Newbie mistake

Here is the correct Revenue:

Ver Index1 :revenue:$6.24 Cost:$28.55 Profit:-$22.31 ROI :-78.14%
Ver Index2 :revenue:$3.84 Cost:$28.12 Profit: -$24.28 ROI : -86.34

sweeps.PNG

It looks like your revenue isn't being tracked.
However, your landing page CTR is quite low. Let's have a look at the landing pages so everybody can provide some feedback :)

Is this low for pop traffic? I thought about 1% or so it's decent, considering it's interruptive advertising. By looking at the CTR, I think he's using the survey-type lander, they usually get lower CTR, right?

Is this low for pop traffic? I thought about 1% or so it's decent, considering it's interruptive advertising. By looking at the CTR, I think he's using the survey-type lander, they usually get lower CTR, right?
Yes I am using a survey lander.

Here are yesterdays results ...I added another lander in English and Malay Named it Sweeps1.1
Is there a guide on here that gives you screenshots on the process of blacklisting targets on voluum? I must admit I don't even know where to start.
It was recommended by tommi2500k to start a domain campaign as well.....should that be a keyword campaign. As I am blowing through Budget to get data.

Sweepstakes2.PNG

The domain/redirect campaign might not be a good idea now. Usually the visits there are 2-3 times more expensive and the traffic is lower. So if you don't have a good/tested lander yet, you'll spend 3 times more no bids, sending visits to a lander that's not proven to be the best.

Redirected Domain Traffic - Volume

Check there the avg bids for your geo and select from dropdown first "popup", then "domain" and compare the avg bids. Also look at the volume as well. I see there's way less value for domain/redirect, but apparently it's a higher quality (or at least seems to convert better, because the popup is shown in that browser/tab that the user's on, not in popunder/popup).

The domain/redirect campaign might not be a good idea now. Usually the visits there are 2-3 times more expensive and the traffic is lower. So if you don't have a good/tested lander yet, you'll spend 3 times more no bids, sending visits to a lander that's not proven to be the best.

Check there the avg bids for your geo and select from dropdown first "popup", then "domain" and compare the avg bids. Also look at the volume as well. I see there's way less value for domain/redirect, but apparently it's a higher quality (or at least seems to convert better, because the popup is shown in that browser/tab that the user's on, not in popunder/popup).
Thanks for the info ppcnewbie

Domains convert better

I blacklisted targets and started a new campaign with the new targets here are my results:

Attachments

• sweepsscreenshot.PNG
    sweepsscreenshot.PNG
    18.9 KB · Views: 157
Is there any info on here on how to target devices, OS, browser I need a lil guidance on how that is done. Is it a matter of adding a rule in voluum. Or is it done in Zeropark? I know ...this is a newbie question.

It should be done on Zeropark itself.
Is there any info on here on how to target devices, OS, browser I need a lil guidance on how that is done. Is it a matter of adding a rule in voluum. Or is it done in Zeropark? I know ...this is a newbie question.
Make sure you have enough data before optimising by devices, OS, browsers, etc

Work to raise the CTR.. On your tracker create a rule based on language. Redirect English speakers to the the English lander and Malay speakers to the Malay lander. Then let us know how it goes.

MI
Back