The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My First 7Search Campaign PPC With PeerFly Offer

affiliatenow

affiliate
Ok, I am not sure if I am going about this correctly with 7Search, but here is what I have done with my 1st campaign.

1.) I found a primary keyword (using 7Search KW Tool) with 350,000+ estimated searches /month (Top Bid < $0.05)
2.) Found An Email Submit Offer On PeerFly Related to Primary Keyword
Added Following Variables To Peerfly Affiliate Link (added link to 7Search Campaign)
###KEYWORD###
###AFFID###
###RID###

3.) Selected 6 more related keywords (All had some expected clicks for top position)

Keyword #1 = 350,000 estimated searches /month (Placed #1 Bid Price)
Keyword #2 = 65,000 estimated searches /month (Placed #1 Bid Price)
Keyword #3 = 21,000 estimated searches /month (Placed #2 Bid Price)
Keyword #4 = 1,000 estimated searches /month (Placed #2 Bid Price)
Keyword #5 = 700 estimated searches /month (Placed #2 Bid Price)
Keyword #6 = 700 estimated searches /month (Placed #1 Bid Price)
Keyword #7 = 600 estimated searches /month (Placed #1 Bid Price)

4.) Set "Extended Match" to use "Phrase" for all keywords
5.) Set $5 per day Max Spend Limit
6.) Selected only the countries allowed by my offer
7.) Set Tracking Pixel to "Lead" using "http://" and added it to my offer on PeerFly

*** Results After Day #1 ***

Keyword #1 = 11,380 Impressions -- 102 Clicks (0.90% CTR) -- $0.05 Avg. CPC -- 1.0 Avg Rank
Keyword #2 = 113 Impressions -- 1 Click (0.88% CTR) -- $0.05 Avg. CPC -- 1.0 Avg Rank
Keyword #3 = 23 Impressions -- 0 Clicks -- $0.04 Avg. CPC -- 2.2 Avg Rank
Keyword #4 = 8 Impressions -- 0 Clicks -- $0.04 Avg. CPC -- 1.3 Avg Rank
Keyword #5 = 1 Impressions -- 0 Clicks -- $0.03 Avg. CPC -- 5.0 Avg Rank
Keyword #6 = 0 Impressions
Keyword #7 = 0 Impressions

QUESTION #1
So I have paid $5.15 for 103 Clicks with ZERO CONVERSIONS! - Is it to soon to start making changes and where would you start?

QUESTION #2
Per PeerFly Reports, the Clicks are spread between a number of Affiliate ID's (AFFID) with most sending 1 to 4 clicks... there is one Affiliate ID that has 34 Unique and 41 Raw Clicks with ZERO Conversions - Is it time to Block this Affiliate?

QUESTION #1
So I have paid $5.15 for 103 Clicks with ZERO CONVERSIONS! - Is it to soon to start making changes and where would you start?

Dump the keywords that aren't getting you clicks and try find a few more - get some volume and then worry about changing things up.

You may wish to duplicate your campaign on another keyword and test the ad copy for now.

QUESTION #2
Per PeerFly Reports, the Clicks are spread between a number of Affiliate ID's (AFFID) with most sending 1 to 4 clicks... there is one Affiliate ID that has 34 Unique and 41 Raw Clicks with ZERO Conversions - Is it time to Block this Affiliate?

Have you got access to block ID's in 7Search yet? If so let them go to 100 and then block yes.

MI
Back