The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My First $112.10 payment from maxbounty. (2weeks)No need to Spend a dime

BACCHUS

Hi Guys!

here is a method that i did, that generated me $112.10 in just 2 weeks.
You don't need to spend money with this method.
Proof!.
upload_2015-6-21_23-6-1.png

Looks at above!
lets start..

First go to maxbounty.com(other cpa networks) and find the offer called find-bride.com.
its a 1 page submit sign-up offer. which pays $8 per lead. I never Thought that this offer is still alive even right now, it means the advertiser behind (Find-bride) is profiting also.

Now go to youtube and type findbride.com
upload_2015-6-21_23-17-42.png

As you can see the number 1 result on page results is find-bride channel itself.
If you watch the findbride channel videos you will notice that there are no water marks on the videos.

2. Download the video using a free tool called clipconverter or another tools that downloads videos from youtube and edit the video using a free movie maker, i recommend windows movie maker. All you have to do is Add a title on the beginning of the video and add a picture at the end of the video called (Sign-up below). use google image search using this keyword(Sign-up below)

3. Upload the edited video to youtube. Now for Video optimization follow my instructions below.

First use a youtube keyword tool to find high volume searched keywords which has low competition, related to your offer.

Actually i used Youtubekeyword tool to find profitable keywords related to this offer the only problem right now is youtubekeywordtool is not available anymore, and the alternative tool on how to gather insights on youtube is google display planner.(google it).

For tutorials on how to use Google Display Planner, watch the video below.
(The only problem with google display planner is it doesn't give you data on keyword competition) So find some alternative youtube keyword tool

All you have to do is find a keyword on youtube that is highly search with low competition, this is for your video title and for your keyword description also.(input your affiliate link on the the video description)

The next youtube optimization trick is:

Lastly upload the video that you edited, which has a title related to russian dating sites. (The same video with different titles, 10-15 the same videos on youtube with different titles related to russian dating site),And use the optimization trick above.

in my experience i always had 1-2 leads per day,.. which means $$8 per day. and you are just waiting..

Bonus Method: (not a time tested method) But it will take time to make this happened. This is what People do (Serious Affiliate). When they discovered how to arbitrage the cash on affiliate marketing.

This is for serious affiliates only,. use the above method to stock some cash for some extra income. if you want to jump into affiliate word, you need to invest. so you need to make that happened.

1. Start Affiliate Marketing with at least $1,800, so for affiliates who doesn't have this kind of cash yet, use the method above to get extra income, and find a job to save money.

2. The reason why you need at least $1,800 is, so that you can spend the $800 for the necessary tools such as trackers, web hosting and website, to make the arbitraging method work. For people who doesn't have knowledge what affiliate marketing is, use a little bit of the $800, and join the private forums, and absorb as much information as possible (you will not regret it.) i recommend affiliate fix private forum.

3. For the $1000, just use a little bit of amount to gather data and turn it into a profiting campaign in an instant. i think you can profit at-least $800-$900 or $1000 in just 10 days. and lastly you need to get a credit card. just make sure that you get a credit card ok?..

Get back to work!

Sorry i am not really good in english.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
I will try this now. :) Thanks for your valuable post.
But the thing is that YouTube detect duplicated video, you can't repeat uploading the same video?

Good work. I did the same years ago for my dating sites and technology blogs. I made some good money selling laptops. The only difference between your method and mine is that i created the video by myself and ranked them on youtube page 1 top 5 and google page 1 top 5.

actually yes!,. you can also rank your video on google using google keyword planner. and used some blackhat seo tricks to optimize it...

This works great, thanks! I mean, instantly!

I don't take every KW, only the ones that are truly pertinent. This is a big time saver.

Yeah, this has been around for a while. It is a time tested method. However, there may be some videos that can be a problem though. YouTubes Creative Commons is becoming popular these days which creates a licensing for the original videos. If you use someone else's video and they are member of the Creative Commons, you need to read the terms of use before using the video just to be certain there are no restrictions that you may violate. People put their videos in the commons so they have some level of protection against those that use their videos.

"Creative Commons licenses provide a standard way for content creators to grant someone else permission to use their work. YouTube allows users to mark their videos with a Creative Commons CC BY license. These videos are then accessible to YouTube users for use, even commercially, in their own videos via the YouTube Video Editor.

Attribution is automatic under the CC BY license, meaning that any video you create using Creative Commons content will automatically show the source videos' titles underneath the video player. You retain your copyright and other users get to reuse your work subject to the terms of the license."

Hm.. this definitely seems like black-hat let's say... I'm sure your account will get banned, it's probably enough to get some reports from the original video uploaders since you copied their videos, and you're gone.

Probably, the better way would be to create a video yourself, but that's more time consuming, but safer, I guess.

Anyway, I guess nowadays it's no longer that easy to rank youtube videos as it was 2-3 years ago, when you could rank them in 24 hours or less for low-medium competition terms.

You also need to remember that many offers do not allow social and sometimes specifically YT. Just make sure your AM says you are okay to do this before you put all the effort into it and make sure you get an email confirmation from your AM when doing this. Ask your AM if using YT with re-branded (licensed) videos are okay for the specific offer. If you are approved to do so, then the rest is pretty much like anything else. Targeting, testing, split testing, great and effective landing pages, etc.

That's Very Good can u tell me what can i do to maxbounty accept me ?

You're asking for help that is not on topic in this discussion. You've done this in a couple other threads. Please stay on topic. There are better places to ask for help with this, like in the MaxBounty thread in our Resources area.

Hm.. this definitely seems like black-hat let's say... I'm sure your account will get banned, it's probably enough to get some reports from the original video uploaders since you copied their videos, and you're gone.

Probably, the better way would be to create a video yourself, but that's more time consuming, but safer, I guess.

Anyway, I guess nowadays it's no longer that easy to rank youtube videos as it was 2-3 years ago, when you could rank them in 24 hours or less for low-medium competition terms.

I only used the keywords to apply to the videos I had already made myself. Sometimes, I already had most of them but it was a great way to figure out the best ones or the ones I missed/forgot.

You also need to remember that many offers do not allow social and sometimes specifically YT. Just make sure your AM says you are okay to do this before you put all the effort into it and make sure you get an email confirmation from your AM when doing this. Ask your AM if using YT with re-branded (licensed) videos are okay for the specific offer. If you are approved to do so, then the rest is pretty much like anything else. Targeting, testing, split testing, great and effective landing pages, etc.

I send people to a specific blog post on my site, not directly to the offer unless it's allowed. Link to the offer is found within the blog post.

MI
Back