Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Earnings with eAdsMedia

franzjo

affiliate
got my first payment with eAdsMedia..

Screenshot_2016-03-16-07-27-32_1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-03-16-07-28-01_1.jpg

I'm giving a review about this network. I found out that they have many offers on eAdsMedia one of my favorite is adult/dating offer so I talk to my AM and everything went well or should I say... PERFECT! My AM for me is one of the best role model and best AM that I have EVER had in ANY network that I've joined. He always answers my questions, he always help me get those offers that I think fits my method and my favorite part is UNEXPECTED EARLY PAYMENT!! Didn't even reach my first month cutoff yet but still got paid! Where the hell can you find a network and awesome AM like that? I really like this network. One of the best support, payments and AM. I now have found a network where I can call it HOME and treat them as one family. I'm looking forward to do Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong term business with them.

Keep it up eAdsMedia & more $$$ to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats with your first results and keep up that good working! Always important to have an AM who helps you out with all your questions.

Working with sir William at Eadsmedia for almost 1 year has been a pleasure... I have receive payments from this network every month on time. Thanks sir William for helping me as much as you have done in the past.. As well as giving me early payouts and never missing a payment on my earnings :)

If you are on the fence about joining this network, you need to take the jump because you will not find an extremely honest network..

So trust me guys , if you are reading this review , consider ur self lucky because u are about signing up in the best network ever ;) cheers!!!!

upload_2017-4-8_16-53-24.png

banners
Back