The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Earnings After 2 Months Of Running A Niche Site

I've recently (2 months ago) started following Jay Wessman's Screw9-5 course. It utilizes the Amazon affiliate program to earn money.
However, the techniques described inside can be applied to many other kinds of sites as well.

These are my earnings after 2 months.
amazon.png

I've also created a follow-along thread in case you are interested in seeing the progress I'm making. It can be found here: http://www.affiliatefix.com/f61/how-broke-swede-started-earning-online-7661/

I hope this can give a little motivation to other beginners to take action. Because that's what it's all about, lots of it.

Thanks for reading!

Hi michaelmosesson,

That's great to see that your earning. I'm myself have followed a similar approach and here are my results

Amazon snip.PNG

Perhaps in the future we can exchange ideas and see where it takes us.

Again congrats and keep up the good work.

Hi michaelmosesson,

That's great to see that your earning. I'm myself have followed a similar approach and here are my results

View attachment 2696

Perhaps in the future we can exchange ideas and see where it takes us.

Again congrats and keep up the good work.

Hello chingbit,

Absolutely! I'd LOVE to talk more regularly to somebody who is kind of on the same level as I am. I guess it's like somebody who wants to lose weight or build muscle, it's probably a lot more fun doing it with somebody. :)

PM me if you wanna exchange contact details!

Congratulations! Good job getting those conversions! It's a pretty nice commission for two products. Are you building a product based niche site as well?

To tell u the truth I'm not, although I probably should have been at the time. These results came from answering questions over at Ask.c0M. I haven't put as much time in it as I should have but well see what happens in the next 90 day. Also I will be sending you a pm. later Mate.

banners
Back