The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Earning with OGAds as of April 15th!

game333

Wow!
Previous earning and story:
My Earning with OGAds as of March 6th! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Untitled2.jpg

Congratulations to the new Mods! :) You will do awesome.

Related to the post, you are doing good man, I tried MobiCow but the bid is so high for the US, got almost 10k impressions but no conv. Good luck and keep scaling!

Congrats, @game333 ! :)

Is this all from your Mobicow campaigns, or is some of that your IG ones?
300$ is not bad for 15 days bro, keep up the good work, I am still following your Instagram journey, good luck for coming days. I am sure you will bang it.

Regards
IndeXer
Eheh, you haven't calculate the cost yet, and the time I spent on experimental.

Excellent work! Now, keep it up and scale it! You're on your way to financial freedom!
I hope so too haha, but IG is cracking down accounts hard.
Old accounts that have their username changed last year are still safe!

Eh... Heheh... I and @IndeXer are 2 new moderator of AffiliateFix as of now.

Thanks mate.

Congratulations to the new Mods! :) You will do awesome.

Related to the post, you are doing good man, I tried MobiCow but the bid is so high for the US, got almost 10k impressions but no conv. Good luck and keep scaling!
Thanks mate.
MobiCow aren't gonna work on incentive offers?
You should pick mobile offer networks like... I don't know. Applflood?

I can say this evening am so much motivated. Every time i see you people posting this on the forum,I am always convinced that I can also earn the amount you are earning thus being able to pull up my socks in whatever I am doing. Congrats buddy and keep up the good job. You have inspired many.

I can say this evening am so much motivated.

Yay! :)

Every time i see you people posting this on the forum,I am always convinced that I can also earn the amount you are earning thus being able to pull up my socks in whatever I am doing.

You're right, you can. Nobody here will tell you it's easy. It's work! But can be done, for sure. If you need help, you know where to ask. :)

By the way, @Dr. Forum , nice to see you again. Been a little while, I think. Either that, or we've been hanging out in different forums. :)

Yay! :)

You're right, you can. Nobody here will tell you it's easy. It's work! But can be done, for sure. If you need help, you know where to ask. :)

By the way, @Dr. Forum , nice to see you again. Been a little while, I think. Either that, or we've been hanging out in different forums. :)
I agree, it's definitely not easy. Even after you first get started.

How much time did you need to get accepted on OGADS , i have around 23 hours and still not reply from they if i am accepted or not :(

MI
Back