The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Directory listings

Chris_tax

How do I move up my directory listings like Manta in Local SEO without getting in trouble?

Does leaving do Follow back links on them help?

How do I write or get reviews on them without getting into trouble?

Thanks in advance,

Are you talking about a directory that you own or manage?

Or are you talking about how to get your own local business to rank better in Local Search?

Sorry, but I'm confused. Local Search SEO has to do with trying to rank physical businesses in local search results. A website without a physical office building somewhere won't be eligible for local ranking.

Additionally, most directories have been substantially devalued over the past few years even in organic (regular) search.

I do Income taxes for locals. Only one other person has a website. The listing on page one is my website and other directories. Local SEO rewarded directory listings tremendously.

Are you talking about directories of local businesses, like YP and Yelp and the like?

I'm still confused. Do you own a directory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do income taxes fir locals. On page one is my website and other directory listings Local Google SEO rewarded directory listings trmendously

Google "Income Tax Fillmore, CA 93015". I am CEL Financial Services

OK I see. You are currently outranking the local directories for that search term anyway, which is pretty good.

Perhaps I'm just not understanding your question:

How do I move up my directory listings like Manta in Local <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization">SEO</acronym> without getting in trouble?

Are you asking how to rank better in the local directories themselves? Or how to rank better than the directories for other search terms?

How do I write or get reviews on them without getting into trouble?

You can ask clients who have used your services to write a review. You can NOT offer any incentive for them to do so, such as cash or gifts or discounts.

Do you have a Facebook page? If not, start one, and you can do the same thing there.

If you offer specials from time to time, announce those on Facebook or Pinterest or Twitter.

You might also add posts to your website with tax tips throughout the year, and make sure those are shared on social networking too.

There are lots of other local search tips and recommendations at Local Search Forum.

banners
Back